Sydney Theatre Company Youth: Once and for all... - Free and cheap tickets available! (1 Viewer)

jaimebien

HSC
(I posted this in the theatre thread below, but decided to make a new thread so I wouldn't hijack the main thread.)

To any theatre buffs on BOS, I have a free ticket to another Sydney Theatre Company Youth event happening tomorrow night (7pm, Monday, 17 August): Once and for all we're gonna tell you who we are so shut up and listen | Facebook. Check the details and if you're free to come along and have fun with the rest of the STC youth, PM me with your mobile number and I'll call you right back.

That said, I do only have one spare ticket, but if you're still interested in coming, you can buy your ticket here: Once and for all.... It's specially discounted at $20 with no transaction fees (which always annoy me since they might be as much as a quarter of the ticket cost itself) since this is a YAP event. There'll be an FBi DJ, free food and drinks after and a chance to meet the actors just to vent/rave about the play afterwards.

Plus, I would love to meet all the other theatre buffs on BOS!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)