Syllabus Changes for HSC Physics and Chemistry (1 Viewer)

iSplicer

HSC
Uni Grad
Hey all!

Just a quick question since I've been out of it for a while; when do you guys expect the Bored of Studies to change the syllabus for Prelim/HSC Physics/Chemistry/Biology? Do you think it could happen in the coming 2-3 years?

Thanks!

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad
Hey all!

Just a quick question since I've been out of it for a while; when do you guys expect the Bored of Studies to change the syllabus for Prelim/HSC Physics/Chemistry/Biology? Do you think it could happen in the coming 2-3 years?

Thanks!
I thought it will happen in 2015/2016?

I remember hearing from my HSC Physics teacher that they will get rid of options --> meaning that all Science students will just do the same 4 modules as everyone else in their state cohort.

iSplicer

HSC
Uni Grad
I thought it will happen in 2015/2016?

I remember hearing from my HSC Physics teacher that they will get rid of options --> meaning that all Science students will just do the same 4 modules as everyone else in their state cohort.
Wow, that's a lot sooner than I'd thought! I like the idea of deleting the options though, but if it's really 2015-2016 that the change is happening that could really rustle some leaves due to the sheer proximity. I really think they should give everyone a year or so warning haha.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)