syllabus dot points? (1 Viewer)

snapperhead

Has decided to retire
HSC
N/A
thats actually the new syllabus for 2006

I think you want the current syllabus
http://boardofstudies.nsw.edu.au/syllabus_hsc/pdf_doc/studiesreligion_syl.pdf

Also, each subsection of the forum (the bits in the top of your screen on the SOR main page-marked "subforums" and there are four areas) have the relevant syllabus points as as well

*giggles at the thought of someone wanting to know if there are dot points for SOR this close to the HSC*

What have you been doing for the last two years? (

*smells panic in the air*

Ghost1788

HSC
snapperhead said:
thats actually the new syllabus for 2006

I think you want the current syllabus
http://boardofstudies.nsw.edu.au/syllabus_hsc/pdf_doc/studiesreligion_syl.pdf

Also, each subsection of the forum (the bits in the top of your screen on the SOR main page-marked "subforums" and there are four areas) have the relevant syllabus points as as well

*giggles at the thought of someone wanting to know if there are dot points for SOR this close to the HSC*

What have you been doing for the last two years? (

*smells panic in the air*
'trying' to learn SOR 1 with incompetant teachers who want to bludge instead of teach...then trying to figure out what i need to know for SOR from text books like Living Religion which has 'more than i need' and then confused on what terms i need to know that are SOR terminology...

i've had only one good teacher in the past 2 years from 3 and i had that teacher when i was in yr 11 so i am doomed in yr 12...

y cant they make the sor1 syllabus like the chemistry syllabus...simple dot points that tell you the extent of what you need to know...

ie. identify the industrial source of
ethylene from the cracking of
some of the fractions from the
refining of petroleum

y do the SOR syllabus have to be so broad...

snapperhead

Has decided to retire
HSC
N/A
welcome to the world of humanities syllabii!

Rest assured that the have "fixed" it for next year (though I personally think the syllabus is easy to read but then again, Im strange)

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
SOR syllabus is not too bad
Thats only coz I'm used to humanities sylabus' from biz and legal.
I just don't like the cross religions-religious rites one because it has everything on it

Ghost1788

HSC
Well if you ask me the humanities syllabii sucks...no offence snapperhead..but i was not made for humanities HSC style...SC style...maybe..but HSC style put me in a bag and throw me in the ocean..to me surviving in the ocean would be easier than studying SOR...

but then you didnt ask me , now did you... :rolleyes: :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)