Syllabus Info (1 Viewer)

essie

What a big relief major works all over!! Now i suppose it time to study! okay found really good site that goes through the dt syllabus step by step so look it up its http://hsc.csu.edu.au/ trust me good site goes through the syllabus step by step and gives questions and answers to help you, also the excel has everything thats in the syllabus!

Good luck and study hard!

Last edited:

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
Yeah that is a really good site essie, it helped me last year heaps.

One tip: Make sure you can write knowledgibly (spelling) about your case study and also the innovations of your MDP. There is bound to be a question in the paper about either one of these.

Also: If you are not already doing them, past papers are a must. The exam in itself is not difficult at all, but past papers help in managing time efficiently, so you wont get caught out. Also leave 10 minutes at the end to proof-read, as with any exams.

ben7

Yeh i dont realy have any notes at all and dont really know wat to study.. i never seemed to study for dt exams and had no trouble pulling 80s.. but i guess ill go to that csu site and see what I am meant to go, may push my mark up a little. :)

Ben

ben7

just another thing, when lookin at the notes on the CSU website for DT it only seems to look at specific dot points in great detail.

DOes anyone have any notes that they have done up for DT?? I could swap for some stnd english notes or ag notes even (they arnt typed tho), or would be generous enough to just share their notes.

Thanks,
Ben

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)