Syllabus Note Team (1 Viewer)

mitochondria

*Rawr*!
HSC
Hi everyone :) I think many of you might have already read my useful "spams" (as similar messages have appeard in quite a few subjects..) about making syllabus notes together. It took a while to get things organised and it is all set and ready to go now..

However, it would be really good if we could still get more people to join us as the current number of members will not allow the notes to show very diversified ideas.

As we realise that the limited subjects might have discouraged people from joining us, other subjects will also be available now if requests are made. As for my lack of knowledge in other subjects, I will not be able to monitor the progress in other subjects although I can provide help in terms of management, contacts.. etc.

The qualities in members that we are looking for include dedication, knowledge or creativity (anyone of them or best if you have them all :)) If you have the following skills: word processing , designing (we need templates to be disigned for our notes to ensure readablily and integrity as the notes can get quite complex) you are also very welcome to join us.

We now have apporximately 8-7 weeks till the HSC and this project should finish in about 4 weeks. So if you are interested could you please send an e-mail to jazzycafe_@hotmail.com with a title that will identify yourself and click here to visit our website (msn group).

Summary:
  1. qualities: dedication, knowledge or creativity
  2. skills: word processing, designing
  3. e-mail jazzycafe_@hotmail.com AND visit our website if you are interested *ASAP*
    [/list=1]

Thank you!

Last edited:

ballerinabarbie

bundy for me
HSC
i already have syllabus notes for: bio, chem and agriculture... they aren't typed up - but if people want i can do them... (bio and ag mainly... chem takes ages to type up)

pm me and i'll let ppl know if there is enough intrest

(btw. option for bio is communication, chem is forensic science, ag electives are animal management and agribusiness - farm product study is beef cattle)

mitochondria

*Rawr*!
HSC
Hey... try to read other posts and see how many of them are actually useful... gees, I just can't help saying this - is this board a place for fun or what? Or is this purely a place to gain posting-fame as you increase your post counts with your spams? Does anyone ACTUALLY CARE ABOUT THEIR HSC? For chocolate's sake...

PoLaRbEaR

The Bear
HSC
is this board a place for fun or what? Or is this purely a place to gain posting-fame as you increase your post counts with your spams? Does anyone ACTUALLY CARE ABOUT THEIR HSC? For chocolate's sake...
its the latter =D
and i just remembered..i finished reading harry potter and yes he does say that chocolate is good =)
and yes i care abt my hsc!!

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by mitochondria
Does anyone ACTUALLY CARE ABOUT THEIR HSC?
i empathise with your frustration there mito. hate to bring down your hopes but do realise, mito, that humans are selfish selfish beings. if someone's got insider/exclusive info, they wouldn't likely want to give others the edge. u want a real-life example? go see sydney boys high. now go eat chocolate and cheer up. :)

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
Hey, whatever notes I got for my subjects I'll send to ya. I do:

Eco
Legal
Modern
Advanced English
Gen. Maths

Haven't really got stuff I can type up for Maths - I just revise that shit (thank god for formula sheets ;)) by doing exercises. My English notes aren't too extensive either. The others are OK thou. Modern I've got the core (WW1) plus Germany/Leni Reifenstahl and Indochina. Legal I got the cores (Human Rights, Law and Society, Crime) plus Workplace and Family.

Won't start typing them up until after the trials though (2 weeks away)

Cheers!

mitochondria

*Rawr*!
HSC
Thank you gummie for remining me about the chocolate we have discussed before and thank you frigid for your always supportive comments... You know, the way it is now is simply appalling.. I heard a story from a parent who has a daughter grauated from James Ruse about 5 years ago - and my conclusion to that story is that they were successful because they know the importance of integrity (the way they shared notes is just crazy... getting their parents to photocopy hundreds and thousands pages of notes and share with other people) And what is it like today? I have heard stories from my friends and they told me it's just exactly opposite for most of them.. well, I'm not sure about the realibility of the second story.. but even if the second one is negligible, even if the contrast is not there, shouldn't we be doing what is illustrated in the first story? And this time you don't even have to waste your money or time to photocopy notes thanks to the blanky Internet.

If you are reading this, consider 2 things which I haven't emphasised before:

- It's a joined-school effort, yes, you are contributing at no cost at
all but what you will get from it is more than what you put in
- It is not about beating everyone else but youself, don't be one
of those "selfish selfish beings"

Lucy Loo

ok- since when did the HSC become a competition?
for fuck sake everyone needs to wake up and smell the fuckin coffee here- the HSC determines your own success- so why doesnt everyone take a fuckin chill pill and focus on your own bloody mark instead of worrying about what everyone else is gonna get?
and mito- if we didnt care about our HSC- we wouldnt be putting ourselves through this torture in the first place- we would be out there getting LIVES- something which ALL HSC students yearn for and surprise surprise- some of us even have them- i think you should take a leaf out of those peoples books and get out there and have a bit of fun once in a while instead of focusing your entire energy on studying all the god damn time- you'll make yourelf sick- believe me i have a friend who did it to herself last year- studied her ass off for the HSC and 2 weeks before it she went into system overload and dropped out.
i know swapping notes could come in handy- and mito i know you are trying your best to ensure the success of every person who looks at these threads- but calm down- we are going to be fine!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)