Syllabus Notes - Format (1 Viewer)

kloudsurfer

HSC
Sofstar said:
In maths class we have a notes book and workbook. All new theory goes into notes book = no need to write notes come exam time. I like my maths teacher. :)
Yeah, in junior school, we used to do exersises in the front of the book and theory in the back of the book.

But now that I use loose leaf paper, I have my folder divided into a section for each topic and have the thoey at the front of each topic.

So yeah, no need for maths study notes.

IceOnFire

HSC
I found it extremely annoying doing physics notes.

Business notes are probably the easiest because it's all comprehension.

For maths I actually write the notes out instead of typing, so it takes a bit of time. :p

-pari-

HSC
N/A
For maths I actually write the notes out instead of typing, so it takes a bit of time
i dont know many ppl that write notes for maths.

i mean apart from those we get in class. there are a few though....

HSC
Sofstar said:
In maths class we have a notes book and workbook. All new theory goes into notes book = no need to write notes come exam time. I like my maths teacher. :)
Yeah we do that too. :)

jdcb4

HSC
kloudsurfer said:
Yeah, in junior school, we used to do exersises in the front of the book and theory in the back of the book.

But now that I use loose leaf paper, I have my folder divided into a section for each topic and have the thoey at the front of each topic.

So yeah, no need for maths study notes.
By have theory at the front, I can only assume you mean exercises at back? If so why? I throw out all my working to questions, once you've done it theres little point to keeping it, if you need to see how something's done better to check the eorked answers in text books like excel.
Mind you it is very annoying to throw out somehing like 100 pages a week

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)