Syllabus notes? (1 Viewer)

DebuOfCourse

Hello.

Has any one got syllabus notes for the Physics course, in particular for Ideas To Implementation?

I had a look at some notes on the site, but no offense, they were quite shit.

The ones on the site for Chemistry that are in word format are great. Something that basically just goes through all the dot points and answers them is what I'd like to see.

Thanks.

pEACe

Dev

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
yeah i think the best way is to right your own notes, that way they sink in more in your head and u will acutally learn and absorb what u right..

yeah i agree with u, the notes from the bos site r pretty simple and black and white... but yeah its good for VERY LAST MINUTE revision...

but right ur own notes... its more beneficial :D

kini mini

HSC
The fun is in the making, as Tooheyz said :).

I have some notes on I2I, they aren't great and not comprehensive as I wrote most of the rest by hand. I wrote answers to dot-points from CSU, Marsden, Jacaranda and a number of other sources :). If you like I can post them up.

The only thing you should use other people's notes for is to make sure that yours have covered everything comprehensively :).

DebuOfCourse

Originally posted by kini mini
The fun is in the making, as Tooheyz said :).

I have some notes on I2I, they aren't great and not comprehensive as I wrote most of the rest by hand. I wrote answers to dot-points from CSU, Marsden, Jacaranda and a number of other sources :). If you like I can post them up.

The only thing you should use other people's notes for is to make sure that yours have covered everything comprehensively :).
Thanks every one for the feedback.

Yeah Kini Mini, I would like to see your notes if I could.
As for your advice, I agree totally and that was kind of the idea. I want something to cross reference with.

Thanks.

-Dev

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)