syllabus prac's? (1 Viewer)

walkahz

HSC
Does anyone have any good information on syllabus prac's (what were the results etc) cant find many notes on them in my book and my group always screws them up on me cause they dont want to go well in chem:vcross: .
help appreciated.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
walkahz said:
my group always screws them up on me cause they dont want to go well in chem:vcross: .
help appreciated.
Sounds like me. I've fucked up about 80% of the pracs we've done this year, and even had to get both my hands bandaged because I blew up a fractional distillation thingo and smashed a measuring cylinder (accidentally, of course).

samwell

HSC
Check HSC online for the pracs and Macquarie Chemistry for a brief explanation of pracs

minijumbuk

┗(^o^ )┓三
HSC
theshortykatt said:
when i asked a simular question, i was flamed out.
Actually, the initial responses were similar to the one in this thread.

However, the OP in this thread has yet to demand an exact link which provides all the relevant details he'd need.

walkahz

HSC
Ive checked some of these and they are good but i cant find some pracs or they dont have results. Might be asking a bit much but anyone got a list of all the pracs and their results in the one place?
thanks

samwell

HSC
theshortykatt said:
only shows some and with minimal detail. also doesnt usually show results.
Macquarie chemistry only gives info for some pracs not all. But remember macquarie is only a guideline as the syllabus requires a student to design the practical activity. BTW i find shortykatt's image cool and farmiliar.

minijumbuk

┗(^o^ )┓三
HSC
walkahz said:
Ive checked some of these and they are good but i cant find some pracs or they dont have results. Might be asking a bit much but anyone got a list of all the pracs and their results in the one place?
thanks
Dude, go to that site before, press Ctrl + F, then type "practicals", and look through all the ones with appropriate titles.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)