Sylvester for prime minister (1 Viewer)

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
First order of business: Selling the ABC to Murdoch and using the money to purchase gold bullion

discuss

Blastus

Liberty Matrix
HSC
N/A
sell the government to the abc to buy rupert murdoch

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
all boat people will be free to come to Australia without limit

I shall however construct gated brownster mining towns for them to live and produce gold in until they have aquired a love of freedom and western culture

Lentern

HSC
At a sausage sizzle, should sauce be a free condiment or should the sausage sizzlers charge like 20 cents or so for a squirt?

Flamethrower

HSC
better way: Sell the ABC to Ruper murdouch and take legal action against him for indescent exposure and episogne for brainwashing the minds of the youth with sensationalist news, bankrupting Dark Varder, putting Hitler in jail and use this funds to buy back the beloved AustralianBornChinese.

scuba_steve2121

On The Road To Serfdom
HSC
N/A
better way: Sell the ABC to Ruper murdouch and take legal action against him for indescent exposure and episogne for brainwashing the minds of the youth with sensationalist news, bankrupting Dark Varder, putting Hitler in jail and use this funds to buy back the beloved AustralianBornChinese.
at least our ones made sense.....

h4wtcut3bunni

HSC
N/A
teehee i fink u are going t o be angry when ur gold is cheap again :D my daddy is smarter than u

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)