sylvia plath (1 Viewer)

jpk

buy excel goood book tegan_k
for exam...........can we choose wat poemz we want to write or is it given????????/and how mani do we have to right 2 or 3??

young_gurl

well you can choose any poems you want but sometimes they might ask you about a specific one eg Discuss the poem Daddy and two other poems! But i dont think thats happend before but u never know..Its a good idea to study 3 just incase ..if you study them all you wont have time to write about all of em in the time limit given!...Hopefully this years questions will be more of a creative style eg write an article or a script!

Mr Wiggle

The Best
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by young_gurl
well you can choose any poems you want but sometimes they might ask you about a specific one eg Discuss the poem Daddy and two other poems! But i dont think thats happend before but u never know..Its a good idea to study 3 just incase ..if you study them all you wont have time to write about all of em in the time limit given!...Hopefully this years questions will be more of a creative style eg write an article or a script!
Last year they specially ask for Lady Lazarus. So my guess is you should know all of them roughly and alot in at least 3 of those.

Dash

ReSpEcTeD
HSC
Are there any resources here on BOS that analyse her poems?

Eg. Lady Lazarus, Ariel etc ?????????????

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)