sylvia plath (1 Viewer)

christ_ine

simply because
HSC
I studied Sylvia Plath last year for the HSC. I admit it's pretty indepth and full-on, but once you understand it - her poetry is really good.

My teacher photocopied a lot of information from various books. So, unless your teacher is doing the same - I suggest you hit the library.

boycalledfox

she definately had some talent. it's kinda hard to grasp where she's coming from at first, but you can really appreciate it once you do.

Sari

plath was great - something we found reall helpful but didn't find out till the last minute (i dont know if you guys are more organised) is having critics quotes on plath and her work - fulfilled a lot of the non-content syllabus stuff really well.
God bless

jenster

oh i loooooove sylvia plath poetry... too bad i'm not doing her for my modules. isn't it a coincidence that both her and ted are on the perscribed text list! but i'm not doing him either :(
oh well what can ya do...

Sari

hey thats exciting - you're one of the first people I've met as morbid as me enough to love Sylvia Plath.

people tend to think you're kind of weird when you say that . . . dont know why *innocent look*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)