T.S. Elliot HSC Paper 2 (1 Viewer)

Wet_Lettuce

HSC
N/A
Hey guys,
With the HSC quickly approaching, I was hoping to get everyone’s thoughts regarding whether or not they will specify one of the poems of T.S. Elliot for the essay, or whether it will be left open for us to decide which ones to use

sendhelp2002

HSC
I'm doing John Keats' poems and am wondering the same. I'm leaning towards more open-ended. Do you know if they've asked for specific poems in the past???

TeheeCat

HSC
I'm doing John Keats' poems and am wondering the same. I'm leaning towards more open-ended. Do you know if they've asked for specific poems in the past???
They have, at least for T.S Eliot. Hollow Men and Journey of the Magi were specifically asked in 2016 and 2017 respectively.

I would study all poems just in case, but I'm hoping they will be merciful on us too haha. If a specific poem is asked for, I just hope its not Journey of the Magi

HSC
They have, at least for T.S Eliot. Hollow Men and Journey of the Magi were specifically asked in 2016 and 2017 respectively.

I would study all poems just in case, but I'm hoping they will be merciful on us too haha. If a specific poem is asked for, I just hope its not Journey of the Magi
Same dude magi is one of the worst

HSC
bro i just regurgitated an essay and tried to smush in the reformation and dismantling part

it was nothing profound but all i want is like an 85 in eng

hbu??

HSC
bro i just regurgitated an essay and tried to smush in the reformation and dismantling part

it was nothing profound but all i want is like an 85 in eng

hbu??
made an essay from a memorised one as well, talked about themes like revenge and immoralisation

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)