• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Tafe Results for UAC offers !! (1 Viewer)

VinceT ~_^

HSC
N/A
Hey guys iam not sure if anyone can shed some light in this matter but i hope someone could help me out.

I have completed Diploma of Business and a Graduate Certificate at Tafe this year with credit average and a Distinctions here and there ~~# and i have applied for Uni. My lecturer teaches at UTS and UWS aswell and he said that there shouldnt be any probs getting into UWS with my grades.

Heres the tricky part....Tafe still havent updated my results and it appears that my course is still pending < waiting for completion > when i have completed the course 6 months ago. As to why my results are saying open, its because it seems that the Tafe systems still says that i need to complete one more module before i finish my Diploma. WTF !!!

The thing is, UAC requires my results from Tafe for consideration of offers. I have contacted my course co-ordinator but she's in holidays until the 24th of Jan so she cant fix it. I have been given the run around here and mostlikely will be disadvantaged during the selection stage.

Any comments as to what i can do ??

MissMacbeth

Mrs. Brandon Bruce Lee
HSC
If you have any written evidence of your updated results, book an interview with the course co-ordinator at the UNI and basically explain to her/him the situation. Hopefully if they're satisfied, they should be able to get you an acceptance place. My UNI allows us to apply directly to them, but I think there's heap of paperwork and interviewing processes to get thru before you're offered a place.

If not, talk to the head of TAFE in Sydney and tell them whats going on...b/c they shouldn't be taking that long to process your results.

Goodluck!

VinceT ~_^

HSC
N/A
Hey Thnx for the reply ^^ i actually got into Uws Bachelor of Business / Asian studies !! hmmm but my results are still not updated. Hmm i guess i got lucky.

Thnx again for your help. Iam so relieved now

simon

hey vince, i think im facing similar problems. I want to apply mid yr but im not sure if my tafe marks will be ready for uac. What do you think i should do?

btw was the course u got accepted into your 1st preference?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)