Tafe to UNSW (1 Viewer)

Benny23118

i want to do a B mus at UNSW, but i know i cant get in right after school, due to UAI and AMEB grades. But i was wondering, if i got a Cert IV in music at TAFE, would that be a good enough credential to enroll at UNSW?

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
You'll have to enquire at the admissions department at UNSW for those specific details - they'll tell you exactly what credentials you need to get into UNSW from TAFE

MoNNiE

HSC
accordingly its not avialable .. so my friend has told me to tried to transfer from tafe to unsw

but it is recoginised by uts

Benny23118

I just found this on the UNSW website

"TAFE Qualifications

If you hold completed TAFE qualifications including advanced diploma, diploma, associate diploma or AQF Certificate Level IV or above you are eligible to be considered for admission. However, due to the high demand for places in most programs, successful applicants generally require a credit or above average with no failures. Trade certificates are not acceptable for admission purpose."

Woohoo :)

santaslayer

HSC
Originally posted by Dingo2004
UWS to UNSW
if i get distinction average
and gotta uai of 82
would i get into B Commerce at unsw?

if u got a high end distinction (6.5 GPA).......ur nrsl mark would be 90.8

unsw BComm is 96.00 but a bit lower for nrsl......thats for u to decide if its high enuff......personally, i dont think it is.....but i could be wrong

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)