Tafe (1 Viewer)

greycats

Mister Monday
HSC
Rightyo, who does it, what're you doing and are you liking it?

I'm doing commercial cookery at Ryde Tafe, I -was- interesting in being a chef but this course has really put me off it. I don't like the teacher, the class is full of immature kids who laugh at "sex", "girls" and sets them over the edge..
The whole thing goes for four hours in total, and I end up getting home around 8 (we finish at 6:30). The end side is that it really shits me off, and even though I've told my parents many times that I didn't want to do it after the third lesson of it, they've forced me to continue, even though they said it'd be my choice whether I wanted to or not..
Anyway, anyone else doing tafe and hating it as much as me? :D

HSC
Well, i'm doing a TAFE Reading Buddy Program (Myself being the tutee of course) @ the Randwick Campus. We teach little year 7's and 8's to love and respect books or something.. *shrugs*
The majority of the course is @ my school though.

basketcase89

I've got a sunset
HSC
FranzFerdinand said:
Well, i'm doing a TAFE Reading Buddy Program (Myself being the tutee of course) @ the Randwick Campus. We teach little year 7's and 8's to love and respect books or something.. *shrugs*
The majority of the course is @ my school though.
Hahahaha Franz the reading buddy :)

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
^I did it last year you get a certificate in voluntary peer literacy tutoring at the end of the course and pizza if your lucky, my TAFE card photo looks sh*t though.

HSC
Wooz said:
^I did it last year you get a certificate in voluntary peer literacy tutoring at the end of the course and pizza if your lucky, my TAFE card photo looks sh*t though.
I think everyone's TAFE card photo looks like SHIT. The lighting sucked bad and i ended up with me looking really dark lol

basketcase89 said:
Hahahaha Franz the reading buddy :) i love you
*blushes* yeah. :)

greycats

Mister Monday
HSC
my tafe card is awful, the lighting makes me look all pale, like im really sick or haven't seen the sun in 3 years.

basketcase89

I've got a sunset
HSC
Gah... Franz, you can't keep adding incriminating things to my quotes ;).

basketcase89

I've got a sunset
HSC
Watch out SoulSearcher.
If there's a strange, unsolicited car parked outside your house, you know who it is. ^^

basketcase89

I've got a sunset
HSC
FranzFerdinand said:
That's 'TheGreatSoulSearcher' to you, Josephine. :)

**someone start talking about TAFE
It's disturbing that you're using my real name on BoS.

Ok, um TAFE. I don't go there.

basketcase89

I've got a sunset
HSC
This is a bit off topic but I don't want to start my own thread.

I was wondering what TAFE is like? That is, in terms of the type of people that attend the institution, the workload, teachers and general atmosphere in comparison (if possible) to senior high school.

I was just wondering because I am thinking about doing Year 12 at TAFE but am not sure if it's worth it or if it would be of any real benefit.

Do educate me. Thanks.

basketcase89

I've got a sunset
HSC
Ok thanks for that.

I was only considering doing TAFE because of the sheer lack of motivation from 99% of students in my year, at my school. It's just disheartening going to school everyday and feeling like you're pretty much working soley on your own.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)