Taiwanese man dies after watching Avatar (1 Viewer)

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
Re: Chinese guy dies after watching Avatar

FUCK YEAH UNOBTANIUM, TAKE THAT YOU GAIA WORSHIPPING CUNTS!

I was doing the same, purely because the movie was so obviously wanting you to do the opposite.

The colonel beating the shit out of jake and neytiri in a robot suit? FUCK YES

seriously tho terrible film

vikraman

HSC
Re: Chinese guy dies after watching Avatar

whoever says Taiwan is not a part of china, please revisit the history book, and make a intellectual and informed decision.

I am fed up with people who are brainwashed by USA to actually think that taiwan is not a part of china.

it is only not a part of china because USA prevented it from doing so.

If u deline the indisputable fact that Taiwan is a part of china, then it clearly shows a lots of ignorance on ur part ==
chinese nationalist troll detected.

on an unrelated note, fuck you commie intellectual whore.

EDIT:

whore –verb (used with object)
4. to make a whore of; corrupt; debauch.

Last edited:
HSC
I refuse to watch Avatar because it's so overhyped, avatar this, avatar that. I haven't watched it, and I think it's the shittest movie out lol.

HSC
Not really. I'm not going to feed hungry capitalists and the American movie industry (all the time). I've seen the trailer, and I think it's overhyped. I don't want to watch it.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
You'll put James Cameron in the poor house with that attitude.

HSC
Fingers crossed. I hope my individual boycott will lead him to busking in the streets and blowing into a harmonica.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
Nah except Twilight has no redeeming factors.

At least Avatar has its visuals.

~::UAI::~

Life is Wonderful
HSC
Three Generation and above, all the nowday taiwaness people are Chinese. Therefore, its safe to say they are of Chinese descendant. three generation and after, all Taiwanness are a descenent of political refugee who fled from Taiwan.

If this does not convince you that taiwanness people are Chinese, then really, i see no point in convincing, since understand u have being brainwashed by the western government.

If u think about what 蒋介石 have done during the civil war period, i.e steal and transfer valuable chinese item from china to taiwan. and if u agree that 蒋介石 is chinese, then it should follow that 台湾 is a part of China. ==

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)