Taj al-Din al-Hilali tells "Christian women to wear veils" (1 Viewer)

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
In the interests of balance and fairness, I offer before the congregation this chunk of sacred text lifted from a mysterious origin.

Paul was really the first Christian, or rather the "inventor" of Christianity as we know it. In a thoroughly Jewish-rabbinical spirit he "set up on a large scale precisely what Jesus had overthrown by His life." Unlike Jesus, he is a fanatic for whom the strength of a conviction is guaranty of its truth. He transformed
Christianity into a pagan mystery-cult with unio mystica, a sacrificial victim, guilt and sin, and salvation by faith as key concepts. He was "one of the most active destroyers of primitive Christianity." He brought not the evangel but the dysangel, the "bad news" of the risen Christ and personal immortality, which became easily an "expedient for priestly tyranny and the formation of herds"

In contrast to Jesus' forgiving love and repudiation of powertactics, Paul had a deep hatred of and thirst for power against ruling Judaism. Paul contrived of his own accord, without caring for the facts of Jesus' own life, a history of the birth of Christianity which is based on the notion of Jesus' death as a sacerdotal saving of mankind, whereas the actual history is that of a man who died as he had lived, not to save mankind, but to show how one ought to live. Jesus taught a way of life and happiness achievable here and now; Paul promised future blessedness on condition of belief in him as risen Lord.
Edit: Fwa Pwar! Right on the money and two steps ahead
AGAIN

X

xeuyrawp

That's an awesome quotation. I can't find it on google. :(

But seriously, you read the Synoptic Gospels, John, even Gospel of St Thomas, and it's all fantastic stories with practical applications.

Then you get to the Pauline epistles, and it's like listening to Moses kill innocent women and children again. :-/

X

xeuyrawp

Yeah Iron just pmed me with it. I knew it sounded familiar.

<3 the N-meister.

P

Pimpcess.Snaz

Schroedinger said:
Sermon on the mount, mofucka:

Think not that I have come to abolish the Law and the Prophets, but to fulfill them. For truly I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, not one dot, not one iota, will pass from the Law until all is accomplished."

St Paul is apostate and must be killed.
He's talking about the prophecies he's come to fulfil by his crucifixion..

If you read the chapters in all 4 gospels about his crucifixion.. every so often it'll have "and these things happened to fulfil the prophecy.." or something along those lines...

and oh anyway, if what you are saying is true, why would Jesus then perform a miracle on the Sabbath?

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
Aryanbeauty said:
That was a rhetorical question to what just asked me.

Basically, you are criticising judaism because jews would not spread judaism with forced conversion, threat of rape, murder, wholesale massacre and intimidation, racism, discriminatory taxation etc. which are used by muslims to spread their religion?
Stop making up bullshit, you filthy zionist.

Try hard :)

*wiggles little pinky finger in aryan beauty's face*

JaredR

Save Sderot
HSC
MaNiElla said:

Fuck you :)

Now if you have nothing nice to say don't say anything at all! :p

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
MaNiElla said:

Try hard :)

um wow

JaredR

Save Sderot
HSC
At least respect the fact that it gave you a better education, Schroedinger! G-d Bless Private schools! Which for the most part are either religious or "based" on religious principles.

X

xeuyrawp

Aryanbeauty said:
That was a rhetorical question to what just asked me.
Actually, I asked Ba'al Shem Tov. Hence the quote... Lol at admitting to your troll accounts.

X

xeuyrawp

JaredR said:
At least respect the fact that it gave you a better education, Schroedinger! G-d Bless Private schools! Which for the most part are either religious or "based" on religious principles.
That's a pathetic argument.

Ba'al Shem Tov

يهوه هو الرب
HSC
N/A
Last edited:
X

xeuyrawp

? Dunno what happened?

Edit:

Er, anyway, could one of you answer the questions?

1. Do you believe Judaism to be true,
2. do you believe that by not believing in Jewish theology, or acting in a non-Jewish way, that non-Jews are harming themselves or others in this life or the next?

Last edited by a moderator:

beentherdunthat

HSC
Aryanbeauty said:
So you are saying shite and sunni arabs are mortal enemies, since 99% of arab suicide bombers killed muslims, not american soldiers.
1) Shiia people and sunni AREN'T mortal enemies u idiot. Believe me, i'm sunni i get along with shiia people very well. There's some religious differences, most of the reasons they fight is on a political level. In lebanon, there's a shiaa party and a sunni party. Ever since hariri was assasinated there's been civil war. Currently, there isn't an actual president ... if you go to lebanon, they're still living in villages, they still have markets, only beirut is as advanced as anythin we have here, thats because hariri spelt billions rebuilding it after the civil wars of last century.

2) Get ur statistics or/and facts right man.

Aryanbeauty said:
The Bible has a map at the end which shows lands assigned to 11 Israeli tribes by God. which include all of the lands owned by Israel plus Jordan, Lebanon and Southern Syria. I believe a good muslim should cede those lands to jews since your own Quran said that its given to jews.
Um we agreed that Israel is for the jews? Are you tryin to deny what was already truth, that parts of israel now used to be parts of lebanon? I don't want the damn land, freakin hell, stop arguin for no reason.

And please i'd like to see a link of this map.
EDIT: A MAP. NOT WRITING COZ I Won't BBELIEVE THAT THE BIBLE WOULD HAVE GIVEN ANY SORt OF LAtiTUDE OR LONGITUDE of THE DAMN PLACE.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)