• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

taking care.. down there (1 Viewer)

eternity_

okay firstly.. im a guy and wen i dont take care down there.. its like a fuking jungle.. so i shave every now and then.. but i get the problem where it gets real fuking itchy.. so anyone know of a way to prevent this?

and also how many girls out there take care? i think its just disgusting if a girls got a bush.. coz for a guy.. if a girls giving him head.. her mouth wont really come into contact wit the pubes.. but wen giving a girl head.. and she dont take care.. tha guy'll get pubed up his nose and shit..

lame thread i know.. :p

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
guys should take care too! a girls mouth DOES and CAN come in contact with his pubes so keeping them trimmed makes the job more enjoyable.
and yeah i wax, i cant stand it being hairy anyway...so its not just for my boyfriends sake

aj_number_10

HSC
im a dating expert
but this is 1 field im uneducated on
do girls like it if its fully shaven??

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
my ex used to shave all the time, and so did my current but he got sick of doing it all the time so he just trims. i couldnt give a guy head who had long pubes.

eternity_

yeh i dont shave anymore.. too annoying.. i just trim.. alot easier.. but its really hard.. especially trying to get tha ones on your balls wit sissors.. damn its scary! alot of guys dont have hair on their balls.. but my gf says im special coz i do :-D

Collin

HSC
N/A
Trim, it doesn't itch. Plus I doubt girls generally like doing totally shaved guys.. wouldn't it make them feel like a pedo or something..

eternity_

no not really.. pussy is great shaven :-D or waxed.. wateva u prefer.. my frend once told me wen u wax there is like one strip that kills :p

Jezzabelle

waxing stops the itch, itch is usually caused by ingrowns :p

oh, and the pain has a lot to do with the quality of your beautician, when i changed to a lady who now works out of my gym i could notice the difference. new lady is the best :)

eternity_

haha.. i aint eva gonna let no1 near my dik wit a sharp object.. razor or sissors... and no wax on me balls.. that'll just kill! fukking ripp em out prolly

hbk_ace

your all F**k Liars
waxing only hurt for 2 seconds, and thats probably the first time

^___^
HSC
eternity_ said:
haha.. i aint eva gonna let no1 near my dik wit a sharp object.. razor or sissors... and no wax on me balls.. that'll just kill! fukking ripp em out prolly
well u can unplug each pub one by one then

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)