Taking English Ext 1 just for year 11 (1 Viewer)

getmemed

HSC
going into yr12 or if i pick up ext, who would be the teachers that i should look out for? i heard derricourt and illic are good.

black.mamba

HSC
going into yr12 or if i pick up ext, who would be the teachers that i should look out for? i heard derricourt and illic are good.
i had derricourt in yr9 and i found that he was pretty good (not sure if that would translate to hsc tho)

not sure who ur referring to with 'illic' (i only know ilic the bio teacher)

otherwise I've heard cleave and rudge are good teachers, and personally i found that lizzio was good (got my only hd under kml in yr10)

getmemed

HSC
i had derricourt in yr9 and i found that he was pretty good (not sure if that would translate to hsc tho)

not sure who ur referring to with 'illic' (i only know ilic the bio teacher)

otherwise I've heard cleave and rudge are good teachers, and personally i found that lizzio was good (got my only hd under kml in yr10)
ah right, yeah idk about illic i just heard my friend had her. did you know anyone who requested to change teachers? i really feel like quinn is going to drop my marks, as if they weren't low enough already.

black.mamba

HSC
ah right, yeah idk about illic i just heard my friend had her. did you know anyone who requested to change teachers? i really feel like quinn is going to drop my marks, as if they weren't low enough already.
i know some of my friends tried to change teachers but they didn't go through with it (honestly not sure if its worth changing teachers in yr11)

im not sure if quinn is that bad a teacher anyway, but from personal experience her marking is very dodgy

getmemed

HSC
i know some of my friends tried to change teachers but they didn't go through with it (honestly not sure if its worth changing teachers in yr11)

im not sure if quinn is that bad a teacher anyway, but from personal experience her marking is very dodgy
well i guess thats true; what about other subjects? i see you did excellently in maths! i have powell, and from what i've seen and been told it's just work and not much teaching

black.mamba

HSC
maths is definitely all about practice, and I’d recommend you complete as much of Cambridge as you can (plus past papers and maybe tutoring)

don’t rly know too much about many of the maths teachers (I had macarthur for 3 years in a row) but Powell is pretty quiet from what I’ve heard

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)