Taking Lives and Gothika (1 Viewer)

lousie89

HSC
Hey

I wacthed these movies a little while ago

I thought that they were really really good.

Does anyone think this??

I think Taking Lives is a really good suspence movie. And Gothika just makes you think.
But theyre erally good.

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
i saw taking lives
someone told me it was a love story between a cop and the murderer
i was like oh yeah
so i saw it and was shocked as
as much as i didnt wnat to watch all the disgusting parts of it..i thought it was good
spun me out
especially the very end when she was pregnant
hm..

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
havent seen taking lives, but i did see gothika at the movies.
it was a pretty good movie.
i somewhat enjoyed it.

sfk_fan

HSC
yeh they were both good. cant decide which one is better though.

Fry

soha said:
i saw taking lives
someone told me it was a love story between a cop and the murderer
i was like oh yeah
so i saw it and was shocked as
as much as i didnt wnat to watch all the disgusting parts of it..i thought it was good
spun me out
especially the very end when she was pregnant
hm..
gee way to spoil it for me, i was planning on watching Taking Lives.

djmattyd

HSC
Watch it anyway, it's a good film.

And the sex scene between Angelina Jolie and whatshisname...she's so gorgeous...*drools*

I haven't seen Gothika, but Taking Lives was really good, I saw it at the movies, and bought it on DVD when it came out as well, really good film.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
in taking lives angelina does alot of stupid shit i think that people wouldnt really do. example at the begining of the film she wants to study the case abit more so she is lieing down in a grave... come on thats just stupid. and when she is examinign the other case , she goes into a secret room where the murderer slept and lies down on his bed, wtf ... whos does that. and when that guy grabs her from under the bed, wtf was he doign there? how did he know anjelina is even gonna go to that room and lie down on the bed or does he sleep under a bed?

and at the end of the film when we think is she pregnant and then when the killer finally finds her, he stabs her in the stomach. how did angelina know that he woul dcome to her that day , she was away in that house for months , does that mean she wore that fake pregnant suit everyday hoping that the killer would come and stag her???? any anyway , what if he had a gun instead of a knife, the pregnant suit thing wouldnt do shit.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
oh and in gothika. she ghost chick. in one of the scenes when main character is in a mental hospital and is in her room, the ghost girl attacks her for some reason and starts banging her into a wall? wtf i thought she is trying to get help from her? the scnene doesnt make sence and is outof line

fuck i hate when movies have stupid scenes.

djmattyd

HSC
Keifer Sutherland is barely in Taking Lives. Like he's put high up in the credits coz he's "such a star" and all that, but he's probably in it for 5mins, sort of like he is in "Phone Booth".

Plus, Angelina Jolie is in it!!! Doesn't that mean anything?!

Fry

so if a movie has been out for more than a year, it has passed it's 'expiry date' and not worth watching? riiiiiight. ill watch it anyway since djmattyd says it's good.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
Fry said:
so if a movie has been out for more than a year, it has passed it's 'expiry date' and not worth watching? riiiiiight. ill watch it anyway since djmattyd says it's good.
no i mean after a year , no point of warning people its a spoiler coming up, they should have already heard of the story

djmattyd

HSC
Argonaut said:
... Not really. Sure she's hot and all but I'm yet to see her actually act.
Have you seen "Girl, Interupted"? I thought she was brilliant in that film. There's one other movie which I think she's good in, it's older than "Girl, Interupted", but I can't remember the name of it. And she is good in "Taking Lives".

Well, that's only my opinion, and I obviously am biased. *continues drooling*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)