Taking Notes in Uni (1 Viewer)

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
Easy as pie.Print off lecture slides so there are 2 to a page.Bring lecture slides, pen and highlighter to lecture.Write extra info on lecture slides with pen and highlight important shit with highlighter.???Profit.
anything less than 6 to a page (12 with double siding) is environmental vandalism

you monster

AcidDrops

Banned
HSC
I'm using a Toshiba now. It's great!

I thought I wouldn't get used to the keypad on the right side but... it's pretty handy actually. I just realised it has page up and down buttons so I can scroll more easily through forums... and stuff. YAY!
lol.

Atlas

HSC
N/A
I'm using a Toshiba now. It's great!

I thought I wouldn't get used to the keypad on the right side but... it's pretty handy actually. I just realised it has page up and down buttons so I can scroll more easily through forums... and stuff. YAY!
Go Toshiba! Not the prettiest or fatest, but they really are built like tanks, dropped mine and it's fine :)

Atlas

HSC
N/A
- Laptops/Macs/Netbooks or writing on paper/books/notebooks?
Try out writing on notebook/lecture notes and typing on laptop/mac/netbook and see which one suits you better. Typing is great, the only thing to keep in mind is that most final exams and assessments still require you to write with pen and paper so you might want to use your note taking time as practice for writing quickly during exams.

Skriker

HSC
Depends on your units. For mathematics units then a pen and paper is recommended. Anything that is heavily theory related then have a window open containing your lecture notes and then a blank document for writing extra notes.
herp derp.

nedzelic

HSC
I phased out paper this year! Very happy - use a laptop. Although, iPad would be better I think with one of those pen thingos

passionxmusic

HSC
N/A
I phased out paper this year! Very happy - use a laptop. Although, iPad would be better I think with one of those pen thingos
I'd rather the pen and paper ~ makes me feel less guilty because on laptops I am always watching viral videos. The pen thingy is called a stylus ~ its not that helpful for me anyway.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)