Taking notes (1 Viewer)

Wurger

HSC
How do I take notes that are enough to show that I have understanding higher than most students (HSIE subjects) for essays etc, but so that I'm not taking too many that I can remember? How do I balance it?

jazz519

HSC
Uni Grad
tbh for the essays what distinguishes people in these types of subjects is the ability to link content to the question and also real world examples through case studies (have to be very solid for a high mark), and not really taking notes. So what you should do is take a decent amount of notes, however, be able to write an essay

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
To be honest, I don't think perfect notes can be achieved in one go, and I think smart note taking on first go is only a natural instinct for a limited amount of people. It might just be much easier to start with one set of notes first, before making it better in the next-and condensing it that way.

pikachu975

Premium Member
HSC
tbh for the essays what distinguishes people in these types of subjects is the ability to link content to the question and also real world examples through case studies (have to be very solid for a high mark), and not really taking notes. So what you should do is take a decent amount of notes, however, be able to write an essay
Yeah I agree that is what most of my bio class did (relate everything to irl everyday activities) and it helped massively

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)