Talent 100? (1 Viewer)

vivillon

HSC
Hi!! So I'm in year 11 right now and I was wondering if Talent 100 is a good tutoring centre. I've been recommended to go for english and economics but does anyone have any thoughts? If you went there previously, I'd love to hear your experiences :D

(Also if you went for economics in particular, pls tell me how it went since that is the subject I'm considering the most.)

Cherrybomb56

HSC
Hi!! So I'm in year 11 right now and I was wondering if Talent 100 is a good tutoring centre. I've been recommended to go for english and economics but does anyone have any thoughts? If you went there previously, I'd love to hear your experiences :D

(Also if you went for economics in particular, pls tell me how it went since that is the subject I'm considering the most.)
I heard talent 100 is really good, and that they teach really well. I see you too are doing economics. Just wondering how are you finding economics so far this year?

vivillon

HSC
I heard talent 100 is really good, and that they teach really well. I see you too are doing economics. Just wondering how are you finding economics so far this year?
I’ve been doing good in economics in terms of marks. I received full marks for my last task so I think I’m not doing awfully. However, I do want to get ahead of my class so I was considering tutoring :D Do you do economics?

Velocifire

Critical Hit
HSC
I would recommend Bunnings Warehouse.

People think that they just sell power tools and outdoor equipment, right? WRONG

They have the best tutors available and for only $12.99 one-off.

I WOULD ZIP TIE MYSELF TO MY CHAIR AND TUTOR MYSELF!

anthony___

HSC
Hey. I started at Talent 100 in Year 12 for Mathematics Ext 1 and English, and they have been really good. The tutors are very friendly and explain things very well.

BMWM2

HSC
to provide assistance to your economics during this difficult HSC period, I would highly suggest checking out ECHO; https://www.echoaus.org.au/

We are a non profit organisation focussing on HSC and high school economics, and are publishing weekly articles surrounding current economic developments/issues with key syllabus links, diagrams and stats for you to use.

These articles I feel are a great way to build greater understanding and enjoyment out of studying economics, whilst also helping you craft those 20/20 essays whilst improving your short answers as well by linking key economic trends to syllabus outcomes.

I have been working closely with the ECHO contents team (consisting of 5 2019 HSC eco state rankers - 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 8th, as well as 3 other b6 students) to create these articles and they are of such high relevance, value and detail to any student studying or beginning to study economics.

Please share this link around!!

hschelper01

HSC
This might help:

Cherrybomb56

HSC
I’ve been doing good in economics in terms of marks. I received full marks for my last task so I think I’m not doing awfully. However, I do want to get ahead of my class so I was considering tutoring :D Do you do economics?
yes i do. Wow you must be really getting the hang of eco. Just wondering how you study for economics? Did you just like memorise the content and graphs?

vivillon

HSC
yes i do. Wow you must be really getting the hang of eco. Just wondering how you study for economics? Did you just like memorise the content and graphs?
Ahh well usually I just take notes straight from my textbook and then use flashcards to reinforce the content I’m struggling with. If I have any questions I would ask my teacher :) How about you?

Cherrybomb56

HSC
Ahh well usually I just take notes straight from my textbook and then use flashcards to reinforce the content I’m struggling with. If I have any questions I would ask my teacher :) How about you?
Yeah our school uses these online videos for us to write down notes so we refer to them. And then we just do examples in class.

1-99

HSC
N/A
I do Eco at Talent, they're amazing. Also classes for the rest of Term 2 are online and live so I find it really helpful

Minari243

HSC
I would recommend Bunnings Warehouse.

People think that they just sell power tools and outdoor equipment, right? WRONG

They have the best tutors available and for only $12.99 one-off.

I WOULD ZIP TIE MYSELF TO MY CHAIR AND TUTOR MYSELF!
Thank you for recommending this it was completely life changing, I owe you my life.

hfreelance

HSC
I heard they are pretty good! But its usually the material thtat is helpful with tutoring centres.. If anyone has notes / completed material from Talent100 or any tutoring centre from grades 7-10, I would be keen to buy them off you!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)