Talented Student Day (1 Viewer)

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Remember that they lead through the question bit by bit instead of just saying prove &Sigma;(1->&infin;.) 1/j<sup>2</sup> (or whatever it is)=&pi;<sup>2</sup>/6

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
SpoRTsGaL said:
Heaps of people.... no hot guys (no offence... haha this is a 4u maths day... of course there wouldn't be any!! as i said before, no offence)....
Ahem, no hot guys? Did you even see me? :p

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Yes, see not hard at all...

skazmonger

Crunch!
HSC
Woah, if that's in the HSC, I'm screwed....

People* say that the Trials are supposed to be harder than the HSC... but it seems to me that this is for every subject other than ME2... In any trial paper I've done, I've seen nothing like some of the curly ones the Board chucks in for question 8...

*Who are these People? Where can I find them? And where can I get a decent assault rifle? Goddamn I hate those People...

skazmonger

Crunch!
HSC
tywebb said:
no you're not screwed ... yet

but replace the 2 in the sum with a complex s and analytically continue it to C\{1} and then try to prove that all its nontrivial zeroes have real part equal to 1/2 (riemann hypothesis) ... and then you'd be screwed ... ok?

http://www.claymath.org/millennium/Riemann_Hypothesis/Official_Problem_Description.pdf
Woah. OK... that's agressive mathematics.

You know, there once was a time when I thought I was good at Maths... Unfortunately, I keep finding that there are people better.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
What is this TSD you speak of? And why was nobody from my school invited?

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
SpoRTsGaL said:
it was some boring 4u maths day at uts... it was crap.... it was better if you went to school, trust me.
You weren't invited cos you weren't special enough (ha! like we're good!) .... nah we just asked about it cos we knew about it from the internet.
Not special enough?? I challenge you to find another 4u class with 73% band 6's:p

skazmonger

Crunch!
HSC
Really? Damn, sounds interesting... Wish I was inyear 12 last year, or at least had been sent off to miss a day of school to be bamboozled by Mathmatics at the good old UTS.

VVoody

Nothing better to do ^_^
HSC
that day was a big anti-climax for me. we arrived half-way through the 1st lecture coming from newcastle and so i didn't get anything the guy was talking about, the 2nd lecture was ok, and for the 3rd lecture, the person didnt turn up o_O

Grey Council

Legend
HSC
o_O

they want you to shut down your website?

wtf...

how bout they give us trial papers then?
Or maybe even a fund to get better servers for BoS. ANYTHING.
but noo, wtf, destroying the little we have...

thats just stupid.

Old man (children? =P ), us little children really appreciate your website. =D

ngai

HSC
third derivative..
it would be unwise to use that in an exam right?

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Is this person who must not be named the guy you hated for selling the worked solutions to a certain textbook?

sarah_

surely we north sydney girls aren't that bad. lol. and there were a hell of a lot of us there, because a hell of a lot of north sydney girls are talented. lol. btw just to clear things up, i'm not asian and i go to north sydney girls.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)