Talking to a Stranger You like (1 Viewer)

stephenchow

HSC
What would you say?

I tried to do it yesterday but I chickened out and hid behind a corner until she walked somewhere else.

stephenchow

HSC
Blackswan said:
just smile and say hi as you walk by. Though a full on convo probably wont kick off from there first time round.
If someone out of nowhere starts talking to you, would you think its weird?

quik.

HSC
Yepp.

At least at first. If your full of awesome I'm sure the weirdness will fade.

T

Testpilot

What is with guys on this forum being scared of girls. They don't bite, just grow some balls and talk to her. If it doesn't work out you've had some fun (provided you can laugh at yourself). If it does work out you've made a friend/girlfriend. If you do nothing then you are a loser.

stephenchow said:
If nobody talked to strangers then we would never make friends. Its not weird, its a common occurrence.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gilbert1

Humoures Pun
HSC
I do it all he time at parties, but I could never do it on the street. Sometimes I wish i could gather up the courage but not just yet :p

Horseypie

HSC
You'd have to be in a decent situation...like, you can't just walk past someone on the street and be all up in their grill, you know what I mean?

morganforrest

HSC
Just walk past wih a smile and a Hi. Then next day or next time you see just start a conversation. Nothing fancy, just say hi, how's it going? work's fine. Alternatively if they look like they're having a shit day, hi, rough day?

Most people aren't going to blow you off if you seem genuinely interested in chatting with them rather than on an obvious pick up attempt. Remember: confidence is key!!!

Bacilli

Hypocritical gump
HSC
N/A
stephenchow said:
Talking about what though? If they start discussing their personal issues I would think it's weird. :uhoh:

morganforrest

HSC
s-AINT said:
Talking about what though? If they start discussing their personal issues I would think it's weird. :uhoh:
but who's really dumb enough to start talking about personal stuff to someone they've just met....if they are then they should have been strangled at birth

Bacilli

Hypocritical gump
HSC
N/A
True, but I'm sure its happened before to people. For example, maybe someone has started a conversation on a train, then he begins discussing how he has trouble going to the toilet.

morganforrest

HSC
s-AINT said:
True, but I'm sure its happened before to people. For example, maybe someone has started a conversation on a train, then he begins discussing how he has trouble going to the toilet.
hmmm...awkward much

lengy

HSC
JFK said:
Crash into their car with your car
woo at accident.

THIS IS GENIUS *Sends to Hollywood*
Fuck Colour Of Night was awesome!

I met my second girlfriend this way. She was sitting by herself in her uniform at Parramatta Station and it was sorta late on a Sunday so there weren't many people. I just sat next to her and said hi. She was very shy so I stuck out my hand and introduced myself. She was unsure at first then shook my hand and told me her name. I asked her what she'd been up to that day. She was quiet and slow to respond at first but eventually she felt more comfortable. I got her number when she went to get on her train home and told her to take care. I called her up two days later. We chatted for a few weeks then met up again. Last week she was ready for more intimate stuff, so I picked her up from her primary school and we made love all night long.

stephenchow

HSC
This is at uni btw. She's in one of my lectures, and I've only seen her on monday morning and wednesday afternoon. After that she disappears and I never see her again.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
try and talk to her in the lectures if you can...couldnt be that difficult

HSC
wear just a trenchcoat to uni (no clothes underneath), and open it up in frnt of her at a lecture and say "how about you study this"

but srsly, there's hotties all around my classes n shit, i found easiest way to talk too them is find common ground. you kinda sit near her (2 seats away++ not next toh er) and say something like hey do u have last weeks notes or something, use something too wing your way in. you can only really start introducing yourself first weeks of uni imo without it being a bit wierd later (thats my point of view though)

id say its much easier to pick up in tutes, done it before. but randoms on the street, no idea whatsoever; never have and never will probably haha

Gilbert1

Humoures Pun
HSC
Casmira said:
id say its much easier to pick up in tutes, done it before. but randoms on the street, no idea whatsoever; never have and never will probably haha
Hey do you have $5 or a condom I could borrow? And would you care to join me?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)