Talking to girls (1 Viewer)

powlmao

Banned
HSC
How do you talk to girls?

There is this one girl who I am friends with and i want to talk to her more.

Would it be odd to talk to her on facebook even though i have never?

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
You talk to them as you would normal people...

Talk to them over Facebook chat if you can't catch up with them in RL. Heck, use it to plan a meeting.

HSC
um, if you are too nervous to talk to her, then wait for her to need help in a class or with something and go help her out. You can make conversation from there.

zombies

HSC
You could ask her a question about school/homework/something on Facebook, and then just continue the conversation from there.

However, if you are friends with her I'm sure she won't find it weird that you're talking to her on Facebook.

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
Go up and say hi. Or if it is facebook open up the chat and say hi. Pretty fucking simple.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
^ lol at zombies and freeessays making 'plans' and 'plotting' to make ways to talk to her

And that's more creepy than just going up to her and talking.

zombies

HSC
lol 'plotting'.. calm down. Sometimes it's not that easy to just walk up to someone and talk to them.

scuba_steve2121

On The Road To Serfdom
HSC
N/A
um, if you are too nervous to talk to her, then wait for her to need help in a class or with something and go help her out. You can make conversation from there.
hahahaha man I have never experienced that, what's it like? I could not fathom the idea of not being able to go up to another human being and start engaging in a conversation, the whole thing baffles me

zombies

HSC
hahahaha man I have never experienced that, what's it like? I could not fathom the idea of not being able to go up to another human being and start engaging in a conversation, the whole thing baffles me
Well.. you just feel really nervous and you don't know what to say I guess. Or you would walk up to them, say 'hi' and then have nothing else to say, and so an awkward silence ensues..

HSC
ehh, well i guess i am that guy. There was this girl who i really liked but never talked to and to this day i regret that i failed to pick up her pen for her when she dropped it on the way to class. If only i had, i could have talked with her..

zombies

HSC
ehh, well i guess i am that guy. There was this girl who i really liked but never talked to and to this day i regret that i failed to pick up her pen for her when she dropped it on the way to class. If only i had, i could have talked with her..
lol aw. Although I kinda doubt picking up her pen for her would've really done anything.

TwinClom

I am just like you.
HSC
How do you talk to girls?

There is this one girl who I am friends with and i want to talk to her more.

Would it be odd to talk to her on facebook even though i have never?
same as guys

minus "omg dat ass"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)