Tampons (1 Viewer)

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
rozymisty said:
How old were you when you got your period? I thought one day i had it when i was 12 but that was a falsie, and got mine just 1month short of my 16th....remember getting very worried and stuff and then read about a 21yr old not having one and now im like why do we have to have them!
11 and a half, not fun when you're in year 6 and theres only one toilet in the block that has a sanitary bin!

HSC
melsc said:
11 and a half, not fun when you're in year 6 and theres only one toilet in the block that has a sanitary bin!
Serious? lol I remember we had to have a girls meeting at school in yr 10 about girls flushing their tampons down the toilet. Idiots.....

Trev

stix
HSC
My friends hymen broke when she was a young girl, fell off a letterbox and landed on the ground with a thong in her vadge. She bled and went to hospital, hahaha.

HSC
Trev said:
My friends hymen broke when she was a young girl, fell off a letterbox and landed on the ground with a thong in her vadge. She bled and went to hospital, hahaha.
Why was she on a letterbox ?

latvia

HSC
N/A
Trev said:
Ah, and another friend went on Contiki once, she put a tampon in and only remembered about it being there FIVE DAYS LATER. Haha.
did it become a beef jerky stick?

rozymisty

HSC
Wow that would...how the hell would she not know!! Did she get sick, coz leaving it in that long would be bound to make her sick...gee whzi they tell you not to sleep in them or wear them longer than 8hrs but 5 DAYS!!!

That wouldve sucked only having one bin...I hate when you go out and they dont have a bin in all the toliets. Eg QPAC in brisbane, the femaile toliets are obviously popular in interval and pre and post show, and its sooo annoying when only 2 out of 5 toliets have a bin and you have to let people go ahead and let htem know tht you have your period...rather embarrashing!! You cant exactly call out ot the person next cubicle and say hey mind throwning my tampon in your bin lol.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
Yeah I would have thought that 5 days = toxic shock.

michael1990

HSC
Bored.Of.Life said:
RE: period smells
I agree with michael1990, I too can smell some girls who have a really strong period smell. it smells like something is rotting.
Yeah, its disgusting. No offence to girls who have it, but take a little more care?

michael1990

HSC
Guy at work told me today.
His friend at Big W, was serving a lady and her 15 year old daughter. Transaction went through, the mother walked through the sensors nothing, the daughter than walked through and it went off.

The mother had told the daughter she wasn't getting lipstick, but the girl had 'inserted' it into her vagina!

EWWW!!!

Painful?

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
Bored.Of.Life said:
what most naive tweens don't know is that it's pretty damn hard to break your hymen by riding a bike or doing splits etc because you need something long and thick to go up your vagina and fully break the tissue i.e a penis.
Wow INCORRECT. It's not that hard.

I broke mine jumping over something when I was like 10. Really is not that hard to do.

johony

HSC
michael1990 said:
Guy at work told me today.
His friend at Big W, was serving a lady and her 15 year old daughter. Transaction went through, the mother walked through the sensors nothing, the daughter than walked through and it went off.

The mother had told the daughter she wasn't getting lipstick, but the girl had 'inserted' it into her vagina!

EWWW!!!

Painful?
How'd they manage to find it up her vag? Did she just pull it out there in its moist dischargey glory?

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
i cant believe that so many guys can be so horrified by something that happens to every girl one out of every four weeks, for her entire fertility.

if you dont want to have to deal with it, then date my mom.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)