TAR (The Non Spoiler Version) (1 Viewer)

how u doin?

HSC
i saw evey episode, exept for the first half hour of the final! how did the straight guys get so far behind??

Also, i didnt think this series was as interesting as last seasons. Last season there were more interesting challenges, and bigger screw ups which made it far more exciting (like when the stupid yanks put the wrong fuel in their cars.heheh) Also last year the final three had more personality, like teri and ian and flow. This season, the homo's ruined it.

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
hmm david and jeff went to sydney after being told that no flights to Hawaii were departing till the next day. It was a very stupid decision on their part to assume syd had more options after being told otherwise.

how u doin?

HSC
poor buggers. Cause like i said, i saw the last half of the ep last night, and for like the last 30 minutes i didnt see those dude's once, until the very end.

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
AHAHAHA how funny was it when chip and reichen's car tipped over cos chip is a PSYCHOTICLY competitive wanker..pfft, like getting to the clue a few minutes earlier really wuld've given them an advantage anyway.

actually i thought david and jeff were pretty boring, but the gay couple (although they SUCK) were interesting, as were jon and kelly..ahaha when jon re-enacted cave man days.. jon was my favourite dickhead in the race

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)