TAR (The Non Spoiler Version) (1 Viewer)

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
THE AMAZING RACE has won an emmy for Best Reality/Competition Program!

Virgins are out as they went the wrong direction and lost plenty of time so that kelly and jon could take the lead...

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
millie and chuck, right? crap i'm confused now .. they were the ones who have pretty much split up after the race, aye?

routemarker

HSC
lol you may think that, but they are...still together. After all Millie doesnt want to think that she wasted away 12 yrs does she?

routemarker

HSC
Originally posted by spin spin sugar
its on tonight! im so hoping for chip and reichen to lose!
tape ran out so id better get another one for tonight. My worst nightmare is to be taping TAR then hearing the tape stop and jet rewind. Fourtunately that has never happened...yet.

chip and reichen...i dont know whether to laugh or cry

how u doin?

HSC
i love TAR, i just cant understand why the show is so sucessful and popular in the usa eg. emmey, but gets shown at 10:30 at night in australia (still better then last year)

it deserves survivor status - prime time

routemarker

HSC
um TAR is treated like Trash in the US as well. it doesnt get promoted well and is now demoted to the Summer (non-ratings) season and the network has little faith that it could attaract more viewers.

However the amount of work that is put into a show like TAR dozens of producers, a ton of camera crews both on the ground, at route markers and in the air and to get permission from all teh countries to allow them to film the series all ensuring that no spoilers are released into mainstream media.

Thats one huge achievement but as ive always said TAR is televisions most undervalued show. the reason it got an emmy is because crittics love the show and say it is the best examle of 'reality TV'.

Last edited:

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
i soo want chip and reichin to lose now

i'm going for kelly and jon,they are seriously the most hilarious couple i've seen in ages, like, ever

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
Originally posted by routemarker
um TAR is treated like Trash in the US as well. it doesnt get promoted well and is now demoted to the Summer (non-ratings) season and the network has little faith that it could attaract more viewers.

However the amount of work that is put into a show like TAR dozens of producers, a ton of camera crews both on the ground, at route markers and in the air and to get permission from all teh countries to allow them to film the series all ensuring that no spoilers are released into mainstream media.

Thats one huge achievement but as ive always said TAR is televisions most undervalued show. the reason it got an emmy is because crittics love the show and say it is the best examle of 'reality TV'.
it cant be that bad otherwise producers wouldnt waste their money

routemarker

HSC
Originally posted by Orange Juice
it cant be that bad otherwise producers wouldnt waste their money
well hopefully the emmy hype may bring in more viewers because its really sad when a brilliant show like TAR loses against Friends reruns...

routemarker

HSC
well Reichen and Chip have won THE AMAZING RACE with Kelly and Jon comming a close second. David and Jeff did not reach the finish line and will now be known as the Straight Guidos lol

It wasnt my favourite ending but the episode was filmed extremely well i mean how teh hell did they get that shot of the plane in the sky?:D

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
Originally posted by routemarker
David and Jeff did not reach the finish line and will now be known as the Straight Guidos lol
:confused:??

Originally posted by GJ_JOE
routemarker, do you work for channel 7? hehehe
haha i could almost believe that ..

routemarker

HSC
Originally posted by johnson
haha i could almost believe that ..
lol then why am i leaving otehr seven shows off my promotions list?

straight , guidos ? ok they're the new guidos lol

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
haha nah routemarker i wasn't that serious .. but when you promote the shows u like you seriously sound like a spokesperson for the television network haha, they should give you a job!!!

and ohhh, crap, i get it now (i didn't watch the lsat season of TAR unfortunately)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)