taste of chaos roll call (1 Viewer)

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
they FLOGGED the new album... and the front man was reminiscent of bert mc cracken from the used last year

he walked around with a limp wrist and a pout the whole time. he was like mick jagger cross with carson cressley

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
i know but it was just a little bit too much spookery. and he wouldnt stop talking either it was a bit "SHUT UP AND PLAY SOME MUSIC!!!"

HSC
DrownTheCrow said:
they FLOGGED the new album... and the front man was reminiscent of bert mc cracken from the used last year

he walked around with a limp wrist and a pout the whole time. he was like mick jagger cross with carson cressley
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA YES!!!!!! that fkn shit me to tears as well.
Thursdays lead did a similar thing with all the posing....fucking heartwrenching when you see that from one of your favourite bands:(

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
at least rickley though didnt talk shit and pout
he danced and had a good time but you could see lazzara was all an act

bowman

Bowmanation
HSC
i went an saw taking back sunday at the begining of the year an he was the exact same.
he's a showman,
some of it tho i wanted to yell out get on with it fag boy......but he couldnt hear me? :(

but yeah the underoath songs from the last album went off, the songs off new album.....eh
a boy brushed red...living in black and white, was my fav song of the night.....

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
yes same. a boy brushed red was unfathomably good
understanding in a car crash was only just behind it though... closely followed by seven years

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
but then again i probably had the most fun for pandora by parkway drive
winston went apeshit :)!

GoodToGo

HSC
N/A
DrownTheCrow said:
werent you disgusted with underoath for shamelessly plugging their new (shithouse) cd?
ive waited 4 years to see underoath and to see the songs that made them big and i got that crap
Well they're hardly gonna be playing all the songs by the old singer with the new singer.

Same with TBS...they're keen to move away from Jon's songs, i.e. all of Tell All Your Friends.

Saosin were best on the night...but sheesh, they really sucked tonight at the Marquee...not helped at all by the pathetic sound setup/sytem. People were cringing, yet Cove was asking why we weren't moving around in the crowd! Pfft.

Last edited:

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
GoodToGo said:
Well they're hardly gonna be playing all the songs by the old singer with the new singer.

Same with TBS...they're keen to move away from Jon's songs, i.e. all of Tell All Your Friends.

Saosin were best on the night...but sheesh, they really sucked tonight at the Marquee...not helped at all by the pathetic sound setup/sytem. People were cringing, yet Cove was asking why we weren't moving around in the crowd! Pfft.
yes but they have to realise they havent played in australia before and that people would be wanting to hear the songs that made them who they are over here... i personally have waited forever to hear safety but nooooooooooooooo

look what killswitch did last year. ok jesse left after alive or just breathing and then howard jones did the end of heartache with them. it was their first tour in australia and howard jones fronting them did an equal amount of alive or just breathing and end of heartache
if only underoath could have done that

bowman

Bowmanation
HSC
i was spewing about saosin playing the smaller stage....after thursday i went to grab some water that i stashed away. when i come back in to check the local band playing the small stage.

"woah" i think that drummer is insane....hey sick band......oh fuck me it's saosin.

yea i missed like 2-3 songs,
an yeah tom 7 years was sick.

cant wait for some more bands to start touring again

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
yeh for sure im keen for some smaller gigs... chaos kinda turned me off huge scale shindigs for the moment

darkmiracles

HSC
i was there.
anti-flag was brilliant. *drools*
i think saosin played on the local stage because they had to get taking back sunday's set ready on the main stage.
haha i know a few of my friends missed them play because they thought it was just another local band.
overall, i think it was pretty good.

darkmiracles

HSC
i was there.
anti-flag was brilliant. *drools*
i think saosin played on the local stage because they had to get taking back sunday's set ready on the main stage.
haha i know a few of my friends missed them play because they thought it was just another local band.
overall, i think it was pretty good.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)