Tatu (1 Viewer)

Ollz San

D.E.B
HSC
Originally posted by snakeoils
robbie williams? straight? :p :p

but yeah, i fully know what you mean... theres so much emphasis placed on sexuality, its ridiculous... but then again, some homosexual people also place emphasis on their own sexuality, so its kinda a double edged blade...

and, admittedly, with tatu... theres not really much other substance to focus on!
hmmm...I never got any gay vibes from robbie williams until you mentioned it...:rolleyes: :D

yeah, with tatu you can't really say much else. they're obviously selling their "lesbianity".
I wonder how long they'll last...

malayz_angel

Yeah its pretty annoying how they make this big deal over homosexuality...i was watching this music show and Delta Goodrem dropped from #1 to #2 and Tatu replaced them and they said.."Well if Delta doesn't want to get upstaged again, she should pash a girl in her next film clip!" I'm not sure whether this whole thing is publicity or not (are they engaged or something?) but if it is for publicity, I think that's pretty pathetic

Ollz San

D.E.B
HSC
yeah, I thought their new one was "never gonna get us" or something like that. I don't even know if they have a video clip for that already.

malayz_angel: yes it's for publicity. a marketing ploy created and plotted by their evil manager.

and dont you reckon that the media knows all about their 'fake' homosexuality? but they just keep fucking with the public, still emphasising their being 'lesbians' just because it attracts more audience.

snakeoils

Why do I have this?
HSC
ahh ok... i think you'll find it was scheduled for release for their 3rd single, from what ive read... have u seen the video?

but yeah, i really love their videos (and not for the lesbian content)... "not gonna get us" has a real kinda dreamlike quality to the video (even tho the song is CRAP)

and yeah, both girls have boyfriends.

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
are they russian? i thought they were american/sweedish!
LOL. ah well, that explains everything.... russians have the most crziest things.. like the news reporters who strip??!

(?!!!)

miguel_fugdey

In The Closet (the broom closet, not the gay close
ahh ok... i think you'll find it was scheduled for release for their 3rd single, from what ive read... have u seen the video?
by have yo seen the video do you mean simple motions or not gonna get us? i havent seen not gonna get us and i've seen simple motions...its not particularly fantastic, regardless of the content, and it just gets bizarre at the end...the song's catchy though

Uggy

hey... that story in the rolling stone about tatu, what issue is that in? or could i find it on the net? PLEASE! help me, coz i really wanna use it for an 'other related text' for frontline!!!!!!

ohhh please!!!!!!

malayz_angel

Yes I have seen the clip for 'not gonna get us' and it's actually really interesting, i liked it better than 'all the things she said' anyway..wow, they can hit some high notes in this song! :D

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
their songz not that bad ok!

i was in germany and poland last year in september, and they were big then. i got the russian original cd and its way better then the songs they doin now - i mean translating them into english. so u guys shuld stop bagging them out and listen to their songs in russian - they sound better. sure their publicist made them out to be lesbos but they hav bfs and its all part of becoming big in the music industry.

i heard their publicist found another chick and is making her big in germany now so we will hear bout her in a few months.

nas ne dogonyat is their not gonna get us, and ya sa sla sum a is all the things she said. they have heaps more.

Dan_the_man

hmmmm.... how to get into the muisc industry.... step 1.... sleep wth a publicist.... whilst doing that fream up ideas of what you can pretend to be.... either pretend to be lesbian or pretend to be a cool skater chick or whatever else

IMAGE SUCKS

malayz_angel

They made out during this live performance of 'All The Things She Said' on MTV but it was really stupid. They didn't even try to make their performance interesting..they just walked around and then suddeny started pashing...as if that's their only way of getting the fans interested. And since there was no dancing or anything, it probably was. They could be really good with their music and clips if they just drop this whole lesbian act.

Dan_the_man

If they drop the lesbian act they would lose all there fans... as they are shit and there only fans are the people who jerk off over there videos

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
oi!! i like tatu's music.. but not the englsih version.. the RUSSIAN version. and i havent watched many clips just all the things she said. i gotta admit its a bit gross. :confused: :mad: :cool:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)