teacher and teacher relationships (2 Viewers)

Salchow

HSC
Not in high school, but in primary school my year 4 teacher (male) eventually married another, I don't know what grade she taught. She was divorced and had a daughter though. It was his first marriage, I think.

The funny thing was watching them "date". He'd try to be rostered on the same playground duties as her and offer her food. He even carried her daughter to the hospital when she broke a bone. Funny one.

They would be celebrating their 10yr anniversary now, I think.

It's a blissful life, though. First, to be at the same school & have your kids at the same school...and second, you get the same weekends, holidays and what-not.

Last edited:

iNerd

Banned
HSC
i personally find it disturbing
at chatswood high

history teacher married to a science teacher

and at my school
i think head of english, history teacher and english teacher have a threesome going on

hermand

je t'aime.
HSC
married couple in the pe dept.

and a closet adjoining another two english teachers' rooms..............

ubernuton

HSC
at my formor school there was one married couple one more dating
but what i found very funny was once i started going to the pub on friday nights the same night as most of the teachers, they had so many meaningless hook ups that you knew they would regret on monday, but i was just realy funny and i got on with most of them well.

Ananas72

HSC
There's a maths teacher at our school who divorced her husband who's a teacher at another school and the husband is now dating an english teacher at our school who we believe to be pregnant.
That must be awkward.

BiancaMaree

HSC
Ahh ALOT of teachers at my school, past and present, date, dated, engaged, married. lol sooo many haha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)