Teacher crushes... (1 Viewer)

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
yeah, i thought about it. but like
1) it happenned in week 3 of the semester
2) if it had have been at school then for sure, i would have reported it, but arent i meant to be able to hack all those sorts of comments now im at uni?
3) sure, he is a sleaze, but he knows his biology and apart from the sleaziness, he is good at his job, and thats all that matters to me
4) i didnt mind, i found it hilarious.
5) i seriously doubt it would get anywhere

snapperhead

Has decided to retire
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by hipsta_jess
yeah, i thought about it. but like
1) it happenned in week 3 of the semester
Time doesnt matter as charges are being placed on teachers years down the track
]2) if it had have been at school then for sure, i would have reported it, but arent i meant to be able to hack all those sorts of comments now im at uni?
No-one is expected to suffer this type of harrassment. I would say that as an "adult" it is even more unacceptable than if it were at school (and at school, it is completely unacceptable!)
3) sure, he is a sleaze, but he knows his biology and apart from the sleaziness, he is good at his job, and thats all that matters to me
Yeah but say *if* something were to happen to someone else (or if it has but ppl are thinking along the same lines as you). This is how ppl like this get away with it-its a form of intimidation really
4) i didnt mind, i found it hilarious.
maybe but its not acceptable or appropriate...
5) i seriously doubt it would get anywhere
I would say that the uni would take it seriously, especially if it became a legal matter....

Just my 2 cents worth I guess...even if it was to tell him to back off or else (if it occurs again)

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
hmm, sexual harassment is a funny thing. like, i really don't care if guys whistle at me from cars, i think it's a bit pathetic, but it's not like i get all up in arms about it. i got harassed at work a fair bit (one group of guys refused to leave the cinema unless 'you give us a blowjob baby'... i just said, 'mmk, then...' and pretended to call security and they left immediately), at bakers delight i had so many people making stupid comments about my 'buns' that it was unbelievable, but it's weird when it's customers,because what are you sposed to do? i didn't even know how to call security. sorry, off topic, it's just... yeh... sexual harassment is tricky.

i do think that what your lecturer said jess was inappropriate. it really depends on how it was said, even if it was said all in good fun, since he's sleeping with half his students or whatever, it seems like there were more serious undertones, so maybe you should do something about it.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by glycerine
i do think that what your lecturer said jess was inappropriate. it really depends on how it was said, even if it was said all in good fun, since he's sleeping with half his students or whatever, it seems like there were more serious undertones, so maybe you should do something about it.
i mean, yeah, it was innappropriate, and if he says anything again, i will have a go at him...but i dunno...like, when it happenned, i was sitting in front of a microscope drawing E.Coli and S.Epidermides, and he came up behind me and stood pretty close and said fairly flirtily 'u do realise, if u hand in ur report with diagrams that small, i will have 2 give u a good spanking'
i mean, yeah, its eww and all that, but thats just gary, he is sleazy by nature...but yeah, its bio! most of what is said is at least semi sexually connotative...or not at all connotative, just downright blatant.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Originally posted by glycerine

Even if it was in a joking tone, sif you'd want to hear your teachers like that. They're not meant to be colloqiual dammit!

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
I dunno, I'm pretty open with a lot of my teachers, I don't think I'd want to hear them talk about spanking me, but... well, for example, I talked to one of my teachers (well, is not my teacher anymore, but is still at the school) about the night me and two other perverts from this board went stripclub/adult shop hopping in king's cross and they were telling me abt the time they went to the oxford tavern and their S.O. had jelly thrown on them and it didn't bother me. but yeah, some teachers telling me that would be like ewww.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Maybe it's because I never had any slight good looking teachers, let alone drop dead gorgeous ones and so to think of a teacher saying "babe" and shit, is uber-scary.

But, meh.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
Haha, the teacher I mentioned isn't good looking, is just a very nice person and I'm old enough to realise that, yes, teachers do have sex.

Haha, actually it was wicked funny in video ezy the other day, I went to the employees and held up 2 movies and said "which of these would you reccommend for my 40 year old mum?" and they pointed at one and said "well, that one has some sex scenes in it..." and I just said "it's okay, I'm old enough to know that my mother has had sex..."

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
I'm 18, out of school, but I still don't want to think about it!

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Loz#1
I'm 18, out of school, but I still don't want to think about it!
Its not that they had sex that bothers me its that they still could be having it. *Glad his parents are currently single.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Originally posted by Xayma
*Glad his parents are currently single.
Oh wow, same! Okay, I think I want to go and bang my head against a wall now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)