Teacher failure? (1 Viewer)

airblitz7

HSC
So today I had my Motors and Generators Topic test. Since my brother did Physics 3 years earlier, and he went to the same school; he had the answers to this particular test.
In 3 years, the test has barely changed (save for 1 or 2 questions) and are worded exactly as my brothers paper. I think it's safe to say I got high 90s on this, considering I completed the entire test as a past paper study.

Teacher failure? :D

Saturn WY15

HSC
Absolutely, normally this shouldnt happen, but i think in one of my maths test, the teacher had given a revision sheet of questions that contain questions that were exactly the same in the test. However, this was in yr 9.

jamesfirst

HSC
This happened in my Prelim exam.

The paper was exactly the same as 2 years age ones

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
I thought it was standard procedure to receive a different assessment/exam each year.

airblitz7

HSC
Oh, I completely forgot about this thread :p

Anyway, some asian chick ratted us all out and made us redo the test, Then she drops the damn course before we do the test. Basically she screwed us all over then left.

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
This happened in my examination today as well. I was downloading random files from the student share and found a 2006 examination with the same Physics questions as the test today.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)