teacher gift ideas? (1 Viewer)

icycledough

HSC
Definitely agree with giving them simple gifts, but also gifts which may have a meaning behind it. So for our chemistry teacher, we gave her like a 'Technology for dummies' book as she was quite frankly, hopeless at using technology (especially during early last year during lockdown). That was probably the funniest gift I was a part of. For our English teacher, who was Greek, we got him a bottle of Greek wine, which I think is acceptable (given that it was quite cheap and he told us on numerous occasions that he loved collecting wine bottles).

iwanttodogoodinschool

HSC
UPDATE: One of my teachers whose wife recently gave birth to a healthy boy, I got the cutest little bunny booties and a little peter rabbit t-shirt as a congratulations/thank you for everything present! He said he and his wife absolutely loved it!

For another teacher, I kinda ended up getting a basic gift but it was a gift pack from "Dusk" with candles etc. and it was caramel flavoured - smelt insanely good + I got her flowers also. I think she liked it cuz she sent me the sweetest thank u email the next day :)

I think if I'm gonna give any other teachers some gifts, it'll be at grad :)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)