Teachers stop trying (1 Viewer)

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
OK...before the trials my teacher was quite committed into helping us understand the work and explaining concepts to us throughout the course. Now that the trials are over...and now that we've just started the Option, he just gave us this booklet which is like 90% copied out of HSC online notes, some textbooks, some sheets and tells us to work through it every lesson without any explanation of the concepts unless we ask for it....
Anyone else in a similar situation...?

lala2

Banned
HSC
I wouldn't be surprised that this happened. Our teachers were pretty bludgy for the first few days after the trials--but then they kicked us back into shape prematurely :( to finish off options and what not.

sinist4

HSC
maybe u didnt perform as well as he though in ur trials and now he cant be bothered...
i think u should alway ask him than ....:)

DeathB4Life

Bánned
HSC
think: Obi Wan deserting his vigil to maintain balance to the force after Anakan defected to the Dark Side and living a life of isolation and almost nonexistence until the maturing of young Skywalker.

in time your teacher will return to normal. im sure i would be upset if i taught a class that did badly. for teachers its pretty much their entire life trying to help out students and a class doing bad must really hurt them hard.

maybe his just trying out different teaching methods or it might just be that the topic youre covering now is just harder to teach (your teacher knows less about it, theres less teaching material?)

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
Even if your teacher stop trying, you never stop trying.

Keep going and tough it out for the last few weeks of your school life. It would actually help you out a lot of you decide to come to uni. At uni you basically learn everything yourself. Most of the time, lecturers talk to themsevles and you don't get anything.

hsc=suicide

HSC
my teacher has stopped answering my questions :-( i think she thinks they are too technical or something, she wont even allow me to ask them. and we are doing communications and i seriously think she is teaching us the wrong shit. her analogies ( i cant spell :S) and understanding seems to be seriously faulty

ally147

HSC
We got a new teacher not long ago because our original teacher had a baby...it was hard to adjust to a new teacher as he wasn't as committed as the first teacher...but anyway...

We are doing communication too so i could try and help u if u need it.......

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)