teachers that go on holiday LIKE RIGHT WHEN YOU NEED THEM HERE (1 Viewer)

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
how annoying
my modern teacher is going to europe for three weeks next term
and my english teacher is going to go before the trials.
anyone else?
let's form a coalition and bash the crap out of them.

grrrrr
couldn't they go after the exams for god's sake

Meldrum

Banned
HSC
It's worse when they are availiable, help you out and then send you on a guilt trip for "making [them] come in during [their] holidays". What bs!

Teachers don't have holidays, they have non-tuition periods.

fakingtheday

HSC
My english teacher is an in-competent, lazy bitch. How she made head teacher of the english department is far beyond my (profusely exorbitant) mindly fathom. She went to egypt for a month. I'll be fucked, we have learned nothing in powerplay. Fuck this.

Meldrum

Banned
HSC
My head English teachers a darl.

That's her on the far left.

My only problem's are with the auxillery teachers. All willing to be as bitchy and corrupt to their students in order to get to the top. A whole screaming bunch of Macchiavellos.

Carcus

HSC
meh, teachers, who really needs them, we do our OWN study, our OWN work shedule and our own thing most of the time, all they do is feed us the work a monkey could do that

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
u wanna complain about teachers goin on holiday?

my english teacher and ee2 mentor LEFT our school and has abandoned us with this shitty macbeth witch lookalike who is incompetant and a bitch.

subsequently i dropped ee2 (in part to his leaving) and am have so much work to do in order to keep up with english, which has gone from my easiest and most loved to hated.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
ahh i'm lucky, my ancient and english teacher are both leaving but they specifically made sure to wait til we're finishing <3
i do think it's irresponsible for teachers who teach yr 12 to leave in late term 2/term 3 though, wait til term 4 or something. it's different for some though, like we've had some teachers who were really sick and had to leave. (thankfully none of mine)

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
cherryblossom said:
how annoying
anyone else?

grrrrr
my modern teacher is goin away before and after the trials too (ironically to euorpe too, i think) and my business teacher went somewhere when we had an assesement that no one krew what to do, just when we needed him the most!

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
My physics teacher left last week and wont be back for 4 weeks.. and we got trials and have to teach ourselves all of astrophysics.

HSC
my legal teacher is moving to another school next term and we haven't done alot on consumers except for the assessment. what a joke.

Sweets

objective subjectives
HSC
None of my teachers have left except for my Religion teacher but we she's always late to class so we barely notice. You can't blame the teachers though they have to take holidays at some point.

snapperhead

Has decided to retire
HSC
N/A
plus most schools dictate when teachers can take leave (long service etc) so if you want to point the finger, maybe it should be pointing in the direction of the administration......
:)

hello99999

HSC
um, in case you people haven't noticed

teachers have lives too!!
it is not their sole purpose in life to be a slave to your stupid little hscs! you only do the hsc once, they do it EVERY YEAR.

stop whinging and go study.

s0k0y0e0

HSC
cherryblossom said:
how annoying
anyone else?

grrrrr
Hmm, my English teacher is going away and my Indo teacher; one just before the trials, the other before the HSC! :(

What I think? They can't really NEVER go away because they have as year 12 class! I'm sure they DON'T want to disadvantage you....

Last edited by a moderator:

Samie_Loo

quacktacular
HSC
oh my english teacher has a tendency to be "sick" in the days before assessments... so if we have any questions we have to ask other people... she's a great teacher... she just seems to get sick at awkward times...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)