Teachers/Tutors Pre-writing Students Essays (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
govey said:
Please take some time to read my first post. It does say "some". The Catholic teachers won't be able to read out the question for you in the exam, so I guess it really doesn't matter if you have pre written essays. Problem solved. And don't say that I edited it jus then, because I didn't.
Please take some time to read my previous post, which you just partially quoted. It does say original title.

Oh, and continually pulling apart minor grammatical errors is lame. Maybe it was just a typo? In my experience people that concentrate their rebuttals on the wording rather than the point they're making already know they're losing the battle and are grasping at straws.

I don't believe a vendetta against Catholic schools is of any value. Even if the government manages to root out all the bad teachers there, the students who like prewritten essays will just transfer over to other schools/tutors that do hand them out. And what will you do then, create a new thread badmouthing the new category of school that you've decided (based on what your friends who go to these schools have told you) is doing the wrong thing?

*Ninny-mole*

The Power Is Yours...
HSC
govey said:
Quote:
I go went to a Catholic school and we got no such help.

Well perhaps you should have received help. Serious help. Perhaps you made a typing error, but I doubt it. It's a shame you didn't have your teacher sitting next to you when writing your comments for you.
Oh my god, what is wrong with you? First of all, there is nothing gramatically incorrect with my statement asswipe, and secondly, why are you such a prick?

We are just stating that you are wrong to make sweeping generalisations about Catholic students being given an unfair advantage because tecahers are writing their essays. Stop acting like an ignorant shithead because no-one is agreeing with you. I'm sure that Catholic school teachers have given students pre-prepared essays, but why do you assume that this doens't happen in any other type of school? GET OVER IT.

ugly14

G0Ldën MëMbër
HSC
*Ninny-mole* said:
I go went to a Catholic school and we got no such help.
*Ninny-mole* said:
Oh my god, what is wrong with you? First of all, there is nothing gramatically incorrect with my statement asswipe....

i think he's referring to the part where you say " i GO WENT..."

lol..this dissccussion is hilarious.

Last edited:

kazan

im a herooo
at home, in the study, on a chair, infront of a co
HSC
my teacher worked alot with me on my creative writing essay, the original idea was mine, but he helped me with language to use, and helped me to get the story to flow better, i would say that, that action is well within the rights of a teacher.

teachers that write a students essay without student imput, should instantly lose their jobs, its really shitty that hardworking honest students can be beaten by some shit rich kid who buys his essay.

i had a tutor once for chemistry, and he was a honest person who gave genuine help, tutors of the other sort seem shifty and i wouldn't trust em, who is to say they give you a band 5/6 essay, maybe they dont like you, and decide to fuck you over and give u a band 1 essay. then who can you blame? you chose to take it off them.

Last edited:

*Ninny-mole*

The Power Is Yours...
HSC
ugly14 said:
i think he's referring to the part where you say " i GO WENT..."

lol..this dissccussion is hilarious.
hey touche'...I even read the statement a million times and didn't pick up on it...haha...I suppose that's what King Lear does to me...Okay, so there was something gramatically wrong what I said, it was meant to say "I go/went.."

govey is still an asswipe though!

1qaz2wsxokm

HSC
ahahaahha! Kids! Now this can happen anywhere and everywhere! Regardless of private selective or private tutors! What this debatable topic suggests is that if you have money you can go anything you want ie buying essays. Now this yes is not fair however, this shows inequality. If you get your tutor or whatever to write it is your bad or good luck! In the exam you are hit with a totally different perspective and a text type and your gone and you suddenly ask yourself where you tutor or school teacher is! Regardless, you might be safe with one or two if you lucky with the Prepared tutors responses but you wnt be the top as BOS hate people who memorise. It would be obvious to them as to who memorised and who didnt. All in all, it doesn't matter if you get it prepared from a tutor or you own intuition! Somehow you will attain your own individual mark!

cheeeeeeeeeeeeers!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)