Teachers (1 Viewer)

sugaryblue

Living on deficit
HSC
Originally posted by *girl04*
Hey everyone, do you guys get along with your teachers okay? or do you hate them and stuff?
I got along fine with most of my teachers except for 1

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
lol when i was in yr 9 i had 2 maths teachers that did job sharing.. one of them was nice and the other was a bitch.. and they kept forgetting our names lol

virgin^sexy

ctn, t9
HSC
Originally posted by cro_angel
lol when i was in yr 9 i had 2 maths teachers that did job sharing.. one of them was nice and the other was a bitch.. and they kept forgetting our names lol
yeh one of them isnt quite as bad as the other but they know all my name cos i've had them since yr 8 (i had the mean one in yr 7 as well)

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
I get along with my teachers just fine. I only have 3, and this year l will have 4.

~dEjA vOuX~

Home Brand
HSC
I get along with all of my teachers, but that doesn't mean I like them all ;)

bluesky100

Carly :-)
HSC
Yeah - more so in the later years of schooling than say yr 7, 8, 9.

Never really had any negative experiences with my teachers. Disliked 2 - always in a foul mood - apparently the Eng class I dropped toward the end of the yr 2002 began refusing to help/assist students who had missed class, even if it were d/t sport - snapped at my friend, who came to the locker bay in crying.

Yr11 bio teacher actually came up to me in the common room and congratulated me on the B+ I got in the Unit 3 exam. Always one of the best.

My more recent Eng teacher - well, prior to last yr I had not a smidgen of confidence in Eng - she got my confidence up throughout the yr.

I could on and on. As I stated above, there have only ever been 2 teachers who I truly did not like - sheer grumpiness in both!

chelloveck

i'm feeling fat and sassy
fenner hall. perving on mcdickpants across the roa
HSC
yeah, i like all my teachers, and that's why i think i like i more subjects so much. i was doing ancient history, and i had a a really shitty teacher, so i dropped. i think your teacher contributes a fair bit to whether you enjoy your subject or not. oh, and if there is anyone here going into year 11 (and you keep the same teachers over 11 and 12) suck up to your teachers, but do it subtly. that way you aren't seen as a nerd, but your teachers still know that you're interested and they'll be that much more willing to give you an extra bit of help.

chelloveck

HSC
well...after the class go and ask them about anything you're having any problems with...or anything you're really interested in and if you can do any extra reading on it...make sure they know you are genuinely interested in their subject...they love it! i think it gives them a sense of accheivment...idunno.

tammer

Remembering P.I.G.
HSC
i got along with most teachers...

i hated my male maths teacher in year 10, but he hated me too so it was all mutual

in year 12 my english teacher couldnt have been better, my maths teacher was a champ, my business teacher was awesome, my geog teacher was a goss queen so that was good (i liked geog so it didnt matter that she didnt teach us much coz we all just did the work anyway), and my bio teacher was ok but i was either away or asleep for most of her classes

ameh

dirty trick
HSC
N/A
i used to b a teachers pet in some subj, frankly it pissed me off bcos they gave me grades for my tests/assignments on my assumed intelligence, some sort of prejudice they had for me that i was smart bcos i was in the selective stream and continually gave me high marks they never marked me based on what i wrote on paper and the content...grr....

chelloveck

HSC
yeah, i've always worried about that too...but that problem is kinda eliminated now that we have student numbers. but yeah i know what you mean, they might give you good comments regardless of your work, and so you won't be told how to improve it.

is there any other males that have gone to all boys school that can't stand MOST female teachers? i'm lucky, all my teachers at present are male.

babygoose!

>>rraahhh<<
HSC
yeh i get along with all my teachers...lol..my physics teacher always rags me and my boyfriend...lol..he's cool...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)