• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

teahcer can't teach! (1 Viewer)

dion7789

Dodgy Pen Dealer
HSC
It is bound to happen that u get a teacher that cant/doesnt want to teach i personal had one for chem...bu on topic if ur really concerned talk to head teacher of subject but ext eng realy is a subject wherr u r expected to go above and beyond getting spoonfed u are meant to do independant investigation/research

L

littlewing69

Welcome to the HSC. I taught myself, effectively, about half of my HSC coursework.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
Your teacher sounds a little bit dodge, but you can easily pass and do well if you just do it yourself. I mean, i had a better ext 1 teacher than you did judging by this, but she didn't go through every aspect of the texts like she would in advanced. We were supposed to do the bulk of it ourselves; the stuff we did in class was looking at wider issues relating to the texts and a lot of practice responses but not much on the texts themselves; all the actual analysis of the content of the texts was our responsibility. perhaps that's what your teacher is trying to do and she's just being a little overboard about it?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)