Techniques for films please? (1 Viewer)

numberone

Can someone please list all the techniques that i should be looking for when im watching films?
And the film is " Clockwork orange"
thanks you:rolleyes:

anti

aww.. baby raccoon ^^
HSC
Most techniques aren't film specific ;) I've pointed them out in another thread, if you care to search for 'film techniques'.

numberone

I cant find it.
I typed film techniques in the search and it comes up with all these weird things, could you direct me or give me a link to find it.

The thing is i wanna watch the movie and knowing what techniques i should be looking for.
:confused:

Fi

look at the following things:

camera angles
acting style
costumes
music
script
structure of film
plot
symbolism

Supaneo

Beware!

If students of English doing their Area of Study assessment or exam be sure to be careful when evaluating and/or analysing a film.

85% of English Advanced at my school chose a film as their electronic text...
Several people in my year group, when marked very strictly when they chose to do a movie in some cases getting heaps stuffed... The marks where mainly targeting the language forms and features....

So beware make sure you have all the forms and features included in your assessments... esp camera angles

Also beware not to do texts that are included in other syllabus' of english - (standard/ext1,2) and do a wide variety just for the heck...

Massive

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)