• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Techniques on how to get parents to let you to come... (1 Viewer)

Nietzsche

HSC
Shkev said:
come on...... be nice lol whore mouth??? thast mean man.... and do not address the mighty shroedinger??

bro man u need to get out out more often man lol!!
What Schroe said.

olchik

HSC
I had the same problems with my parents. It's important to prove them that you'll be ok and safe and nothing can't happend. If they are sure that you are in a good company they let you to come.

G

genavania

thanks everyone. ill tell her all this stuff. and like you said we still have 6 monts AND the HSC left to do.

dodgyfilokid

HSC
I had the same problem with my parents although my mum was the more bitchy one. She's like full on about the whole issue of me being shanked or drugged etc etc..I just told her that ill be fine...It took awhile but she let me go in the end but with one condition..she or my stepdad aint gonna pay for it so im payin for it...since im going on the cruise (1695 bucks) i hav to work to pay it off but hey at least they agreed..now im currently 'negotiating' with them bout sharing costs for my 18th party at eitha Byron or Coffs Harbour

lupin43

HSC
Bill Hicks said:
Forster is the asshole of the modern world.

Go look at some water rock formation waves fuck.

sorry to all the forster people but i have to agree with Hicks...there isnt ne thing in forster...i get bored just driving through it..

ne ways back to the topic...i think its easier if ur the youngest child...ive had two older brothers go through..both got pished off thier nuts n prob other things to..so if they let them go they are gonna let me go...

and yeah try the whole some where closer to home thing..(not forster) and yeah good luck to her

G

genavania

you reckon.
i think youngest kids have it the hardest. her mum even said that she would be harder on her cos she was the youngests. its parennts not wanting to let go of their babies. i experience the same thing only not to that extent.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
I didn't ask.
I said, I'm going to schoolies.

Mum wanted me to go to Byron/on a cruise and I said nah I wanted to but we're going to Surfers.

I dunno, if you're going to be 18 and you have a job, just pay for it yourself, there isn't shit they can do, really.

ps. my cousin told her father she was going camping or some shit and just went to byron. lying is always an option. :)

Gangels

HSC
genavania said:
you reckon.
i think youngest kids have it the hardest. her mum even said that she would be harder on her cos she was the youngests. its parennts not wanting to let go of their babies. i experience the same thing only not to that extent.
I get the complete oppostie. It was my sisters job to break the parents and now my mum lets me go everywhere she wouldnt have let her go.

kahlilouise

HSC
Just go. You're finished school, you'll be 18 (or close enough).

I mean what are they going to do, physically restrain you?

Natla

HSC
Gangels said:
I get the complete oppostie. It was my sisters job to break the parents and now my mum lets me go everywhere she wouldnt have let her go.
I guess it really depends on each family but yeah, my situation is like Gangles. My sister wasn't allowed to go to Surfers but I just said to my parents "Yeah I'm going to Surfers." They weren't too happy but I argued that my sister got to go overseas with the school and because I didn't I should be allowed because it's just QLD :)

Anyways good luck for your friend! If they're paying for it themself they should just go.

Rony_May

HSC
4 schoolies i just booked it n said
oh hay mum dad im going to schoolies on the goldie!!
n they r like hmm
coodnt do n e think cus i already payd my deposit!!

fuk yeh im so hyped!!
i booked flights yesterday!!
who is going in week 3? and satying at beach lodge???

if you are add me to msn hammered_punk@hotmail.com

much love kids!!
xoxooxox <3 rony

shellsbells15

HSC
my friend just booked it. most of us hav chipped in a little bit for her deposit and shes slowly paying us back.
she just said to them im going to schoolies on the gold coast and everything is booked.
there wasnt much they could say other than ok.
SCORE

BuBBaBeLLa

HSC
my mum is encouraging me to go!!! she's even gonna do the whole accommodation thing for my mates n i!! i love my mum :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)