Teenage girls sabotage situations because they like the drama (1 Viewer)

cookie.banana

Banned
HSC
i find it really hard to befriend girls, their intimidating really puts me off

its like we're all in some secret competition, but over what?

i don't click with a lot of females for this reason

HSC
I find boys more intimidating, and girls less confusing =/
which is like the opposite of most other girls...

I dunno, maybe a result of going to a single sex school for a while?

HSC
genericusername said:
fair enough then; I'm just generally more comfortable around girls...
which leads to spending more time with them than the boys and eventually getting used to their self-centred escapades. in fact I find it all somewhat amusing/intriguing nowadays.
girls get much more worked up over their flaws than guys.. I mean, obviously theres some physical stuff that guys hate with girls but a lot of the stuff girls do to themselves makes guys go "WUT WHY?!"

I'm way more self conscious around girls than I am guys. Some girls definitely make me lol with the self centred attitudes.

There was this girl at a school I went to once and she was soo pretty, blonde hair, blue eyes, cute face.. but then she had true blue westie attitude with a gutter mouth to match and I just laughed at her cause she was pretty and she knew it and she just used it against people. Girls and guys.

scaredytiger said:
my fucking god. are we soulmates?
I wish :shy: ;)

HSC
scaredytiger said:
the only girls who have a problem with me are the manipulative ones.:angel:
ano, right?

all the little skanky "hot and popular" girls are the ones who are just plain bitchy.

don't worry, they'll have 5 kids, they're tits and face will start to sag from all the cigarettes, they're husband will leave them for someone younger and they'll end up living in a trailer park and being the 40 year old who works at maccas drive through who we all lol at.

its all good.

HSC
genericusername said:

BOS isnt an accurate sample of the population.

most girls are like you.

HSC
genericusername said:

really? i went to a single sex school for a year and couldn't handle it. they're all massively bitchy and way to sexually deprived.

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC
you know at my current school [i go to a private all girls school with lots of rich stuck up fucktards] soo many of the girls hate me in my year

you know why?

cos one of the 'popular' girls dislikes me cos a guy she's in love with, who i'm very good friends with, hates her and even told her he would put me over her anyday

so as a result, she bitched non stop about me to her friends who now enjoy bitching about me to people I DON'T EVEN KNOW

personally, i never bitch about people cos it then shows i care about them enough to waste time talking about them. like obvs if i really dislike something i will vent to someone about it, but it doesn't dominate convos between my friends and i

it really pisses me off that girls refuse to talk to me over something as juvenile as the reason as to why they dislike me. however it makes me realise that these sort of shit people are people i would never want to be friends with anyway

girls that are like this especially and it shits me to the fucking core

i really, really hate my school. massive depressant on my life

otherwise i like all my other girl friends. they're nice. not pathetic, rude fuckers.

edit: i'm actually flattered that girls waste their time on me. makes me special considering i don't give a flying fuck about them

HSC
settle*precious said:
ano, right?

all the little skanky "hot and popular" girls are the ones who are just plain bitchy.

don't worry, they'll have 5 kids, they're tits and face will start to sag from all the cigarettes, they're husband will leave them for someone younger and they'll end up living in a trailer park and being the 40 year old who works at maccas drive through who we all lol at.

its all good.
lol

im pretty sure theres only one girl who actually dislikes me in my entire year.

gets kinda flirtatious around my boyfriend at times.

it just makes him a little uncomfortable.

edit: shes not in the "hot and popular" category.

Last edited:
HSC
I went to single sex 7-9, I thought it was pretty alright, considering that the bitches are always nice to me. like, always. no exceptions.
and I have a really bad soft spot for the skanky hot popular girls; they all have really sweet sides that they choose to show on occasion that make it impossible for me not to empathise.
and them being hot helps too, haha.

and nah like heaps of girls that I know claim to be "guys girls" who are more comfortable around boys.

edit - and then there are the girls who are just plain cunts, with no redeeming features whatsoever. I really don't like them.

Last edited:
HSC
I wish some people would grow some balls and just be like "I have this issue with you and its ______ " and then talk it through instead of being catty.

" i really, really hate my school. massive depressant on my life" +1

and girls will take any reason to have a drama. I dunno, like half the stuff they get worked up over I'm like "who cares? not a big deal." and they're like "OMG I CANT BELIEVE THEY DID/SAID THAT" and go on about it for ages and make each other's life hell. I DUN GET IT!

squeenie

And goodness knows...
HSC
settle*precious said:
I wish some people would grow some balls and just be like "I have this issue with you and its ______ " and then talk it through instead of being catty.

" i really, really hate my school. massive depressant on my life" +1

and girls will take any reason to have a drama. I dunno, like half the stuff they get worked up over I'm like "who cares? not a big deal." and they're like "OMG I CANT BELIEVE THEY DID/SAID THAT" and go on about it for ages and make each other's life hell. I DUN GET IT!
Yeah, I knew some people who were like that! They make a big deal out of everything, just to get attention.

HSC
squeenie said:
Yeah, I knew some people who were like that! They make a big deal out of everything, just to get attention.
Everybody craves attention...
Some people just do horrible/fucked up/stupid things to get it.

'tis rather silly though, yes.

squeenie

And goodness knows...
HSC
genericusername said:
Everybody craves attention...
Some people just do horrible/fucked up/stupid things to get it.

'tis rather silly though, yes.
That is true. Some people just need to learn to get over themselves.

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC
scaredytiger said:
one of my friends actually had a cry about having too many guys interested in her. this same girl whinges about being ugly. wtf?
oh my god

fucking hate girls like that

i just hate generic, rich, private school girls

especially the greeks at my school
yes i know i'm being a racist bitch, but the greek girls are just the worst. can't fucking stand them.
bitch bitch bitch is all they do.

HSC
scaredytiger said:
one of my friends actually had a cry about having too many guys interested in her. this same girl whinges about being ugly. wtf?
I had a friend today message and be like " I had a fight with _____ i want to talk to you about it" and I'm like crap, this could be bad.. shes like "we were at a party and we were drinking and she just playfully slapped me.. she slapped me!" and i was like "as a joke?" and shes like "yeah. but i've never had playful slaps in my family ever." and i'm like "so.. you wanna cancel our schoolies because she playfully hit you?" "yeah one more time and the friendship is over!"

I pretended like I cared but honestly it was a bit ridiculous.

ASNSWR127

HSC
I just love those charming creatures that DEMAND my help and overplay what is wrong with them when I am on duty.

"I cant breathe, I cant breathe! - am I going to die??? am i going to die?????? - ARRRGGGGHHH"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)