teeth and whitening (1 Viewer)

nelson1234

Banned
HSC
First of all the obvious one of making regular appointments for cleaning your teeth is first on the list. Many people let this slide but it's important to not only get on a regular schedule with the dentist's office setting up future appointments but also having them call and remind you to come in. Once you get on a schedule of once or twice a year then you will find you don't need to worry about whiter teeth as often, except if you smoke.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
I go to the dentist twice a year and I'm not a regular smoker and my teeth aren't white.
What is this?

divid20

HSC
All the whitening toothpastes work on the same principle. They use hydrogen peroxide or other whitening agents in very small quantities to gently remove surface stains caused by tea, coffee, wine, etc.
So be carefull before use them and also consult with your dentist.

cha737may

Banned
HSC
Teeth is very importent organ of human body. Tooth whitening can be a very effective way of lightening the natural color of your teeth without removing any of the tooth surface. It cannot make a complete colour change, but it may lighten the existing shade. You can use many product to maintain your teeth whitening.

eja2000

HSC
If you're brushing your teeth like a boss all the time and your teeth aren't really getting white, you don't really need to pay heaps of cash to get them professionally whitened at a dentist. Just buy one of those whitening wands or whatever you call them from Woolworths or Coles. Takes longer, but it'll do the exact same thing as the real deal for a lot cheaper.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)