Teeth Whitening (1 Viewer)

bluesky100

Carly :-)
HSC
GC Tooth Mousse.

My aunt (a dental nurse) recommended it + gave me some and it works quite well.

karoooh

HSC
Would I be able to get GC Tooth Mousse from a pharmacy or elsewhere, or would I have to go talk to my dentist about it?

em_516

bludging..
HSC
LexxY said:
Doesn't whitening ( like bleaching ) make your teeth brittle?

Or you can just get your teeth cleaned and polished at the dentist. Natural teeth colour > fake white. You will look like a mong!

When I got my braces off, I didn't have any patches or anything, but I just went to go and get them cleaned and polished. They put more fluoride in n stuff. It's really good.
what does that cost roughly?

jas0nt

HSC
N/A
i had my teeth bleached a few months ago. while everyone says they look great, i think it looks a tad artificial becuase it looks too white.

it costed $350 i think and the process took three weeks. during these three weeks your teeth will be sensitive as fuck, trust me. when you smile and a gust of wind blows against your face you'll know what i mean.

took a photo of my fangs:

http://i4.cashmoneyuploads.com/img/P10009469a9.jpg

CieL

HSC
^

why was it only sensitive during those 3 wks? how about now?

jas0nt

HSC
N/A
CieL said:
^

why was it only sensitive during those 3 wks? how about now?
was sensitive for those three weeks, not anymore. sensitive toothpastes did nothing.

dora_18

HSC
i have a question...6yrs ago when i was 12 i managed to knock my front tooth out right to the gumline and since then i have encountered MANY painful procedures inc. root canals etc to get it back on track...they rebuilt the entire thing and so it looks like a normal tooth and you cant tell the difference between the one thats knocked out and the other ones...however..if i whiten my teeth will it whiten he one thats rebuilt considering its not a real tooth?i dont want to look like a dickhead with other teeth whitened and the other one still a neutral colour :p......and im pretty sure the packet instructions dont come with those kind of guidelines.....lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)