Tell me who to vote for. (1 Viewer)

E

ego fum papa

i'm stupid and ignorant. tell me who to vote for in the election. this isnt limited to latham and howard yo.

Rorix

HSC
vote informal, because you're not voting for any reason.

poloktim

\(^o^)/
HSC
Rorix said:
vote informal, because you're not voting for any reason.
You can definately say that again.

I told my twin who asked me to either look up and decide for himself or just throw the vote away by drawing a box saying Homer Simpson and putting a one in that.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
I'm going with Latham, too.

Vote for him gratuitiously on my behalf, because I'm going to miss out by like 9 months :p

truly-in-bliss

my love is like woah!
HSC
Asquithian said:
Vote ALP or democrats or greens (doesnt really matter who the leader is... you are voting for party platform...)

Im really happy that kim beazley has taken the shadow defence spokperson job. He will do an excellent job and has experience as a defence minister under hawke during the time of the gulf war. He will certainly dispell any ideas that the ALP is anti US but rather just anti Bush administration (important element)
my thoughts exactly (minus the *doesnt relaly matter who the leader is* bit) .. :p

Jannio

This is so much fun!
HSC
N/A
Asquithenan is right

People are under the perception that the leader is all important. If the ALP was to get into power the policies and philosophy that it would implement would be no different had the ALP been elected under Simon Crean. The direction of the party would be largely the same.

Core party values and Party policy and platform dont really change with a change of leader.

People voting for the leader shows how people perceive our system as similar to that of the US presidential system.

astro

HSC
my non-existent vote would go to Latham....not to the Howard to supports the war mongering Bush...

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
my seat Mitchell - Cadman would have to be the safest imo...

http://www.abc.net.au/elections/federal/2004/guide/mitc.htm
The Liberal Party romped home in this electorate, recording majorities of over 60% in all 36 booths. The Liberal vote rose from 63.0% at Northmead High, the electorate's most southern booth, to 84.2% in the five-acre block territory round Maraylya in the north-west. The Liberal vote was above 80% in four booths.

Alan Cadman (LIB) since 1974. The second longest sitting MP, just behind Phillip Ruddock and equal with John Howard.

heh.

Rorix

HSC
bennelong:D

any asqy, if Labor is anti-Bush administration, what on earth will happen should Bush win the 2004 election?

Rorix

HSC
This thread, for the large part, should have just been titled "Who do you support in the election?" I maintain, either you can read up on the issues, or vote informally. To make an uneducated vote just compromises the whole system of democracy.

Besides, voting informally is much more fun! You can draw erotic drawings, think up new and creative ways for your vote not to be count, perhaps vote for everyone and say you couldn't decide! The possibilities are endless!:D

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
Rorix said:
any asqy, if Labor is anti-Bush administration, what on earth will happen should Bush win the 2004 election?
Obviously Australia will declare war on the US to remove the despot..

But Mark Latham has backflipped now, and is saying he wants to keep troops in IRAQ in non-combat roles, and along with bringing in Beazley it's obvious SOMEONE's concerned about security. :rolleyes:

SOMEONE's trying to play both sides eh :p

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
Well I'm in a marginal....and I'll be voting Liberal because I have more faith in the Liberal Party than I do in Labour.... and if that means Howard is elected again, then so be it.

Generator

HSC
N/A
Vote for the Democrats in the upper house. Just donkey the house of reps.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)