• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Term 2 assessments for Legal (2 Viewers)

Huratio

Moderator - UTS
HSC
joe_m_2000 said:
u need my touch still melsc

please dont put gay and lesbians in it
ur meant 2 refer to them as same sex relationships
say homosexuals, gays etc and u will get marked down

thats what ive been told
yep thats right.. i mentioned that in crime or something.

its not proper legal jargon and you may get marked down for it in extended responses and essays.

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
Huratio said:
yep thats right.. i mentioned that in crime or something.

its not proper legal jargon and you may get marked down for it in extended responses and essays.
for the second time read my above post

melsc said:
JOE read it properly I always say same sex couples the only time i say "gays and lesbians" is bcoz its the name of a lobby group and the other time is the quote from the report :p

Therefore further law reform is needed in this area to allow same – sex couples to adopt children to reflect the changing views of society. Such changes in societies values is demonstrated by a submission to the ALRC by the Gay and Lesbian Rights Lobby entitled the Law And Practice Relating To The Adoption Of Children In NSW “Changes to the Adoption of Children Act should seek to bring the Act in line with changes in society including recognition of lesbians and gay men as full members of society and the accordance of equal rights in this regard”
THEY ARE QUOTES AND THE NAME OF A LOBBY GROUP I cant change them...If you read the stuuf properly i always say same sex couples

Last edited:

Huratio

Moderator - UTS
HSC
nah i'm just pointing it out.. more like elaborating on joe's post- i did tell him that you can be marked down

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
Huratio said:
nah i'm just pointing it out.. more like elaborating on joe's post- i did tell him that you can be marked down
the mans right melsc
Huratio speaks the truth, nothing but the truth and only the truth :)

Huratio

Moderator - UTS
HSC
joe_m_2000 said:
the mans right melsc
Huratio speaks the truth, nothing but the truth and only the truth :)
damn straight.

joe females always get owned in legal.. its just natural... lol

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
melsc said:
How was I "owned" guys, I am right :p" You'll come up against me one day and you'll regret that statement
sure sure
bye melsc

im going to the gym now :)

Huratio

Moderator - UTS
HSC
melsc said:
How was I "owned" guys, I am right :p" You'll come up against me one day and you'll regret that statement
i'll hold u to that.. one day after the HSC when we get out marks for legal back.

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
Huratio said:
i'll hold u to that.. one day after the HSC when we get out marks for legal back.
I meant in the court room but whatever..hold me to that if you like, but really the HSC isnt really a good measure of success. You are very confident aren't you...who knows I may beat you but I doubt it...however that doesnt make you better than me :p. I know my shit but suck at exams

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)