Termination Issues response, please help (1 Viewer)

Kingportable

HSC
We have to make a mini essay where we have one argument for non-legal and another for legal.

"Assess the effectiveness of legs and non-legal responses to the issues of Termination of employment in the work place"

ATM i've got

Intro: they are are effective an integral to responding to issues reguarding to termination. This is through it ability to represent the views and needs of society through its ability to legally enforced

NL: Workchoices, going to talk about the effectiveness of non-legal methods in maintaing workers rights in terms of termination, this was seen through the Media response of the your rights at work campaign by the Australian Council of Unions. This protest lead to the election of Rudd government which lead to the Fair work act which balanced this.

L: I was thinking off just recycling the same thing from non legal (kind of lost here). I could probably connect this to the place of people who have responsibilities and may have to be terminated because of those responsibilities. Also the Frayer-Kirth v. Myer case which touches dismissal because of the conduct a Myer representative. Which touches on the issue women leaving work because of sexual harassment.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)