terrific! aphrodite got evicted (1 Viewer)

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
Why are they wearing their underpants on their heads? I only saw it because I am forced to watch the ads while watching other high quality shows such as American Idol lol.

Lundy

Banned
HSC
Is the poor performance of bb4 the death knell for shitty reality tv? Oh I hope so.

Farnarcle

Someone needs to get in there as a contestant and try to make a kuffuffle. Like get everyone to boycott the show and just sit round playing board games all day, doing nothing exciting. And just refuse to do anything that they are told to. What can ch ten do? Kick them out? For being crap to watch?

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
Originally posted by braindrainedAsh
Why are they wearing their underpants on their heads?
no idea :p i think they feel the need to have a new trend each season? *shrug*
my friend's very pissed off coz he claims that he started the idea of undies-on-head thing :p LOL

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
did anyone see the fight between merlin and paul? poor merlin, paul's got rocks in his head

nickw...

HSC
N/A
sure lol, paul is a mad dog. i can see where meerlins coming from tho. but paul is the biggest goer, smashed merlin.

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
aww i wanted aphrodite to stay ! she cracks me up heh. she was always doin stuff to annoy ppl and doing impersonations.. if everyone votes off all the loud & crazy ppl, then there's gonna be nothing to watch ! *ever think of that ?* >.< (i.e, remember patrick from the previous BB, he was there til near the end and HOW BORING WAS HE ???)

s_a

Yeah, I liked watching Aphrodite too. Too bad she's off. I'm not watching it anymore :p

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
lol do you think she'll be bummed if she does? probably

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)