Terrigal 2011 (1 Viewer)

samzyy

HSC
is anyone going up to terrigal for schoolies?
just want to know any places to stay, im finding it hard as most places dont allow schoolies etc.

ckon1993

Premium Member
HSC
I'm going to terrigal! :) Staying at my friends appartment.. Most people are finding it hard to book accomodation etc, so just if your looking dont look for an amazing house, and just dont say your schoolies.. Get parents to book for you? Good luck!

kle1

HSC
Everyone from Western Sydney will be at Terrigal

CH0C0LAT3BEAR

HSC
N/A
is anyone going up to terrigal for schoolies?
just want to know any places to stay, im finding it hard as most places dont allow schoolies etc.
Hi.

Terrigal is a really nice place. I've been with my parents a couple of times. I suggest to stay at Crowne Plaza as there is a 'fresh' seaside view right outside your verandah (of course, that depends upon which side of the building you are on). And the beach is right in front of the hotel :) If that doesn't fit your budget or if they don't allow schoolies, i suggest try a seaside cabin or a lodge near the beach. The weather should be brilliant there now.

Good luck and enjoy ;)

Cheers mate.

hop

HSC
N/A
Highly recommend not going to the Central Coast for school full stop. Most derro people, go somewhere fun!

tandem

HSC
Highly recommend not going to the Central Coast for school full stop. Most derro people, go somewhere fun!
this^

you should already know how many gronks are on the central cost, and wogs during schoolies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)